Name a single flaw

Name a single flaw.

Attached: twitter_banner.png (1000x500, 41.97K)

Retarded syntax

Attached: IMG_20220805_144524.jpg (1738x592, 211.13K)

You like it in the ass from Nine Inch Male?

Extremely low adoption. Zig and Rust appear to be the new C and C++, respectively.

no libraries

rust and zig overtook it in the meme lang space
shame since nim is actually pretty cool

It's slower than rust (even c++ is often slower than rust)

Wrong.

Attached: Primes.png (1550x1523, 264.08K)

> Haskell, Java, fucking Lisp faster than C++.
I have my doubts about this data.

seems easy to me never used It but I understand the code.Way better than c.

cpp is not fast .And lisp can own other languages in certain tasks.

>Picks one probably cherry picked benchmark at random to prove point
Doubt

What does it offer that other languages don't do better? It seems pretty solid (other than the abhorrent braceless syntax) with a package manager, basic memory safety and macros, but other things seem annoying (specifically the disgusting syntax).

I would just rather use Rust.

Jewish

>flaw

Performance is a throw of the dice. Sometimes it can be very fast. Sometimes 20x slower than C.

if you think this is better syntax than C then you're fucking crazy

C has header files and a real shit build system and package manager. Almost all modern programming languages win by default already.

Looks comfy. I don't know what programming languages are for though. It's don't have a coding job, shit sounds gay.

I don't know what's the problem with header files. I may be a minority but I actually like them.
Also, explain to me why the fuck a programming language should care about a package manager.

>if you think this is better syntax than C then you're fucking crazy
show it to some kid or someone who us not autistic.You will se that c syintax is unintuitive as fuck .This looks better than c I can quess what the program does without ever seeing the language.With c that would never happen.