Sex Stories. The best, hottest sexual encounters you've ever had. Who was is? What made it so good?

Sex Stories. The best, hottest sexual encounters you've ever had. Who was is? What made it so good?

Attached: 3.1.jpg (808x449, 45.98K)

Sister and I made used to make each other cum. Started when we were young and lasted for four years. Was some of the best encounters of my life.

My nieces all take turns fucking my ass with their fat niece cock.

You should let your niece fuck your ass with her big fat Jew niece cock.

That's interesting, my nieces all take turns fucking my ass with their fat niece cock also.

My last year attending summercamp in 2002.
I was there for the full summer and ended up hooking up a couple of times with girls from the sister camp.
about mid way through a new batch arrived and i meet the girl who would be the absolute best fuck of my life.
She was clearly more experienced then me despite beeing a good bit younger.
and god damn just amazing.

Really? Because that's interesting, my nieces all take turns fucking my ass with their fat niece cock as well.

Me and my ex-husband had just gotten married (gay married) and had to settle in with his wealthy, divorced mother. I caught him fucking her twice before I divorced him. That fucker was kinky.

His actual mother? What did he say when you caught him?

He said I should have my niece fuck my ass with her big fat and gay niece cock.

Sounds gay as fuck you fucking loser homo faggot!

He denied and she would leave for a couple days afterwards. He was never straightforward with me. I found out he would even have her wear my clothes when they fucked, the pervert.

Besides the fact he was having straight, cheating, incest sex. Yes. It was gay as fuck.

Fuck off you gay cunt! go and have your niece fuck your ass with her big fat niece cock loser!

the first time my son raped me after returning from college was the first real orgasm of my life

Niece gay fucking with big gay niece cocks is the best gay sex.

Friends fat wife
It's the forbidden fruit thing I guess, she refused to put my dick in her mouth tho

That's gay

Female? Did you press charges

yes, no. I was going to but I didnt want to ruin both of our lives

I had a ons with my best friends ex gf one night. A few weeks earlier (the realtionship was on at this point) he told me that she refuses to suck his dick.

So when we had a ons after their break up and I fucked and creampied her and was done and happy. Bt after may a minute she went down on me and sucked my dick hard again and when I came she swalloed every single drop of my cum. After that she kept sucking but at this point I was actually drained and done. But she kept sucking and even when I tried do gently push her away bc I needed to take a piss really bad she kept sucking and wont let me get up. So bc of that I decided to start peeing in her mouth since she refused to stop sucking.

So I pissed in her mouth and I swear she swalloed everthing she was able to take.
Then, after I was done pissing she looked at me and asked me to go down on her now in order to make her cum.

True story 100%

We had some more ons after that night but she always claimed that she cant recall doing it.

Attached: g.jpg (1408x1623, 319.33K)

Larp hard dirty Jew faggot

The first time I ever came was the second time I was raped (same man). The first time he raped me I was a virgin and I was scared, in pain, and crying the entire time, but the second time it was the most indescribably amazing sex I have ever had in my entire life. I enjoyed it so much that I ended up marrying him and we are still together.

>Be 22, visiting New Orleans
>Meet sexy milf at hotel bar
>Says she's visiting with a friend, but her friend met some dude and went off with him
>We have drinks together
>After a few I get bold and figure 'fuck it'
>Go in for the kiss
>She doesn't kiss me back
>#rejected
>Tells me she's flattered, but she's old enough to be my mother
>She was about 40, so I guess that's technically true
>We drink more together
>Start getting drunk
>I start rubbing her thigh and back
>She's cool with it
>Eventually go in for another kiss
>#rejectedagain
>She's still cool with me rubbing on her though
>She starts ordering shots
>I get bolder with my rubbing, start rubbing ass and inside of thighs close to her pussy
>She's cool with it
>Bar starts closing
>Figure I need to make my stand, go in for the kiss one last time
>#success!
>We're making out while the bartenders are cleaning up
>She's staying in the hotel we're drinking at
>Tell her I'm going to walk her upstairs, but will be a gentleman (yeah, right)
>Walk her up, she's going to go in without me, but ask her if I can come in to use the bathroom (really did have to pee, but also wanted into the room)
>She lets me in, we start making out
>Things get hot and heavy
>She lets me underdress her, but keeps stopping short of letting me slip it in
>Start running my dick up and down her slit
>Finally feel her pulling me into her
>#touchdown!
>We fuck rawdog for awhile
>Start realizing I never did pee, pressure from the sex is pushing on my bladder
>Tell her I need to stop and go take a piss
>She holds me tight with her legs, won't let me go anywhere
>Jokingly tell her she needs to let me go or I'm going to pee inside her
>She shrugs her shoulders and says "Do it"
>#areyouserious?
>She says she is
>Fill up her cunt with piss
>She holds it in for awhile then lets it out
>Fuck her feverishly in a piss soaked bed until I bust on her tits
>After lying there awhile realize how much it sucks to lie in a piss soaked bed
CONT

Attached: 8787907.jpg (290x174, 7.96K)

>Get up to go take a shower
>As I'm getting out of the shower I hear a commotion
>Her friend came back to the room
>They start arguing
>Friend is pissed, talking about "are you fucking kidding me, what about your husband?"
>Husband?
>Turns out milf is married
>She thought friend would be out the rest of the night with the dude she met
>Friend noticed the state of the bed
>Freaks out even more
>Realize there was only one bed in the room and they had to share it
>I'm sort of just hanging out in the bathroom not knowing what to do
>Figure "fuck it" got to get out of here at some point
>Walk out buck naked, give the friend a sheepish little nod and grin and start getting dressed
>Friend stares daggers at me, but doesn't speak directly to me
>Get dressed while the friend berates the milf some more
>Finish getting dressed and give my goodbyes to the milf
>Leave hotel, at this point it's about 5 am
>Find a 24 hour bar and sit down to order a shot and a beer and reflect on all that occurred
tl;dr fucked a milf who turned out to be married. Pissed inside her and fucked up her bed for her and her friend to sleep in

All in all it was a good time. Didn't get to exchange numbers with her, never saw her again. Don't even remember her name to be honest.

Attached: 78937975.jpg (640x360, 45.23K)