Nyanners is a pedo

Nyanners is a pedo

Attached: 1427999186143.jpg (640x480, 51.21K)

Do tell.

who the fuck is nyanners and why does that shit sound like some 12 year olds discord tag

She looks like this?

OP is jealous for that big thick Aethel dick.

Not if she self-inserts as the loli

Attached: 6bfc8f76e2c10a6774f045e0d4a30a1a RS.png (869x1238, 1.83M)

Only seriously cringe Vtuber is ironmouse given that she pretends to be some cute little girl whos never left her house due to how ill she is when in reality she's 35, married and has a daughter

Nevermind all the rumours and info that point to her having aids and not whatever condition she claims to have

Elaborate

is that the chick that made some lewd loli songs but then did 180 and would show contempt towards lolicons while still pretending to be a little girl on her streams?

Attached: 1648790955474.jpg (684x626, 90.33K)

she forced herself on a loli at an anime con in 2015

Only real defence of that is was like 14 at the time, she also deleted a ton of stuff from then as she was underage at the time

Shes also part of a company and brand and I don't think they would be too happy about her having songs about lolis

companies just don't know what the world wants
lolis are awesome

nyanners is amazeballs, she truly is. And ya'll be hatin because she got a big ol massive dick and fucks kawaii asian japano girls all day.

Also yeah the pmf song was Any Forums famous back in the day, pedobear was the meme of memes of the time

Attached: Pomf.jpg (474x266, 11.3K)

the ''company'' she's with is a fucking twitch Asian E-thot company that does voice cover translations and music for Japan and Korea. And Nyanners speaks fluent Japanese and I think some Korean too. she's also part of a musical troupe that composes a lot of anime and Japanimation theme songs. as well as the usual twitch thot shit. I think they fucking know what the world wants regarding loli anime because they help fucking make it. and the chances are you've probably watched anime with her dubs and Japanese-speaking character because nobody genuinely knows her actual real identity she's that much of a protected person.

this is the best of the pomf memes.

I'm really going to need a qrd on all of this.
She used to go in vrchat, I thought she WAS secretly one of the bigger new en vtubers or w/e

she is, I mean she went from just under 100k subs to 1 million in about 2 years. Personally, I am happy for her, she struggled to find any success until the Vtuber thing took off.

The Vtube thing really set her career up. And she is pretty successful and does stream with some of the big Japanese streamers so she gets a lot of views or w/e.

But she started out of Any Forums back in about 07 and she did voice acting and stupid comedy shows and turned up and comicons and anime conventions and was basically a good sport about everything. Even though she was fluent in Japanese and a talented musician she was on the outside of the anime world and she struggled to find work and just coasted on the small commissions she got from anime cons and fans. The E-thot shit took off and the only fans. people wanted her to do only fans but the Vtubers stepped in and the rest is history. Now she's a Vtuber and a translator and a Dub for some anime and other things. She also has a penis. And I want to suck it. but now she is too famous. I wanted to grab her by the dick and tell her, look, baby, I'm going to fuck you sweet little butthole ok. and then slap her big forehead like a drum. Play her fat sweaty girl balls on my face like maracas.

she was my perfect waifu

then she had to go get dicked down by aethel, ruining my parasocial experience

god i hate myself

>aethe
who is aethel?

Lord Aethelstan

male vtuber