What’s your gayest experience?

What’s your gayest experience?

Attached: BBBA0524-2AD8-457B-80C6-380D7B86A7C6.png (477x631, 316.52K)

I whored myself out to men to pay for college

this thread
not in a good way

My girlfriend in college wanted me to fuck her younger siblings
so in order to get her sister i had to let her brother blow me.

he was really good at it so it happed a good few times. that lill twink married a huge black dude

Sucked off my old bully and let him fuck me in the woods a few times

Dressed up in a mini-skirt and make-up before going on a date.
Let him fuck me in the car after the movie.

sucking a dick at the beach for 20 euros

misread euros as hours and thought: what a champion.

Touched a guys hand once.

Having a MMM threesome where I blew both, fucked one in the ass, and got both my ass and face cummed on

i mean i could do that too if i made you edge, and if i wouldn't get bored

tell us more

8 month long relationship with gay dude

I payed this guy in high school to suck his cock. Did it behind the baseball field and a teacher saw. Told me to "play" with my friend somewhere else next time.

Sucked cock, swollowed cum (many times) and got my ass fucked.

same fagging this hard lmfao faggot chink

Fucked by 30 guys in total, blown well over 80. Regularly dress up and whore myself on soc kik threads, now on fabguys and made contact with a few more, next week is going to b fun

As of right now it would have to be permanent hair removal and wearing panties. Haven't been fucked yet

I hung out partying with gay dudes while they tried to fuck me
I laughed them off because I was straight, but then felt like a woman because i was near predators.
then realized fags are fucking fucked in the head

Had a three way with a dude and a tranny. It was really good. I ended up coming in the trannys arse. 10/10 would do it again.

I almost convinced myself to troon out
But my family intervened. They pulled all of the shit like “your handsome don’t ruin that”, “nothing can change how god made you”, “you are just seeking attention and a way to fit in”, and finally “you are better than these people and they would probably be jealous.” Am pretty sure this was to make me feel better but it just made me feel like it was impossible to still be attractive with how I was built so I just gave up developed a hatred for my face and upper body. 3 years later and am 18 got smited to Greek tragedy levels by growing a ridiculous amount of body hair that would take a fortune to permeanantly remove and a deep voice that can’t be trained. The only thing I don’t hate about myself is that my overall body shape is twink