Secrets thread

Secrets thread

Attached: Gay niece larps only.gif (280x242, 599.39K)

I like to let all my nieces fuck my ass with their big gay niece cocks

Alright, I'll bite.

>9th grade
>There's a sweet, pretty girl who had her lost her legs in an accident and uses a wheelchair
>Has very few friends due to her condition
>She's a fantastic artist
>My friends and I decide to prank her for shits and giggles
>I pretend I want to be her friend and she warms up to me instantly
>We start to hang out outside of school
>Sleep over at her house one night
>We play video games, playing some Twisted Metal
>Ask her if she can show me her portfolio (she was in the advanced art program in our school and needed to create fifty or so amazing art pieces to pass)
>After a game I say I need to go to the bathroom
>Pull out big-ass scissors from my pocket (big pocket I was wearing jncos) go into her room, and cut the bottom-half of all of her art pieces off and trash them
>Leave
>The next day, she rolls up to me in the middle of class, on the verge of crying, and asks me what happened to her art
>I said, "I made them look like you"
>All my friends laugh heartily
>She rolls over to her table, alone, and just stares at her hands in her lap for the rest of the day

It was less than a month before that art was due, too. There's no way she made it up in time. Sometimes I look back and think, "did that make her a stronger person? Or a weaker one?" Sometimes I have a desire to find out. Maybe I'll call her some time.

Attached: Heath.jpg (2000x1333, 148.99K)

That's total gay niece cock homo gay sex talk.

You should try letting your nieces fuck you in the ass with their big gay and fat niece cocks.

I'm still waiting to see your master plan.
As of now, all you do is bump the threads.

Attached: 1614771150788.gif (250x188, 826.74K)

My plan is to have my nieces fuck my gay man vagina with their gay fat niece cocks.

That bitch is gay like my nieces big fat gay niece cocks.

Attached: russian-dance..gif (444x250, 1.99M)

My gf taught my 12yo niece how to shave her big fat Jew niece cock.

How big was her niece cock?

14 inches long gay niece cock

I hate being white I genuinely wish I was a different race so badly

That's niece gay cock talk

bf asked me if i would give him oral while he found a dog to fuck me from behind... haventsaid no yet

Getting your ass fucked by a dog is niece gay faggot cock sex

>is niece gay faggot cock sex
what?

faggot gay niece cock sex

yeah gay niece cock is gay

umm why? this just makes me think that you have issues. why would you want to hurt and isolate someone who is already a 'loser' in the eyes of everyone else. I don;t understand how insecure someone must be to do this type of thing. who hurt you,

It's because I let my nieces fuck my ass with their big fat Jew gay niece cocks.

Yeah big fat gay niece cocks are gay