If you demorats simply understood that a man's allowed to say whatever the fuck he wants, TO whoever the fuck he wants...

If you demorats simply understood that a man's allowed to say whatever the fuck he wants, TO whoever the fuck he wants... then we as a nation and its people would be almost infinitely-stronger as a result. Because that's what adversity - "a difficult or unpleasant situation" - builds.

STRENGTH.

Attached: Leftism.jpg (1000x1000, 108.61K)

Keep projecting lol

Attached: RDT_20220613_0049264341196486573662071.png (640x1229, 362.62K)

Another retard who doesn't understand the first amendment

Trumptard insurrectionist scum

Competition doesnt make you stronger, mutual aid does.
Otherwise then why are Europeans more healthy while people who go through starvation arent?
Come on, be strong, cope with the censorship. In fact if you really want adversity why dont you go fight Russia in Ukraine? Or even better make your temple fight against a gun

Adversity doesnt make you strong. Only strength of will, physical exercise and experience do.
Adversity usually help to do that but not always. And you screaming "nigger" to random people in Twitter or saying trans people are pedophiles isnt making anyone strong, it's just you being a cunt

get a load of these beeping npc's

What government agency is censoring what?

Attached: EbtxhWfXgAAs3f2.jpg (750x500, 68.28K)

Democrats aren't lefties yiu fucking idiot. Americans truly are the most ignorant people ever to exist

On several occasions I've sat down with someone and demonstrated to them relentlessly that the partisan worldviews and "debates" are intentionally manufactured by pundits to keep everyone fighting over gibberish and nonsense while elected officials cooperate to rob us blind and turn the future into a dystopian technofascist hellscape.

They never disagree, and will even often chime in with their own evidence of this.

Then, immediately after agreeing that the parties are fraudulent and the arguments are asinine bullshit, I can still provoke them into brainless partisan rage by bringing up a media talking point.

>Democrats aren't lefties yiu fucking idiot. Americans truly are the most ignorant people ever to exist

Oh sweet, a fellow tard! What's up my tard!

Attached: 42faaa4d485160813d8111eccc863e3a_w200.gif (200x144, 232.28K)

> partisan worldviews and "debates" are intentionally manufactured by pundits to keep everyone fighting over gibberish and nonsense while elected officials cooperate to rob us blind
This

I have Tourettes so I'm not shackled by that bullshit, I DO say whatever the fuck I want to whomever the fuck I want all the time, I fucking love triggering everybody everyday, shits hilarious. I live to offend people :)

Blames censorship on “leftists”
>red state Florida legit had “don’t say gay” law…

Yeah man, it’s def the blue boys telling you what to not say

Quit grooming children pedo

how are you being censored? you are free to say literally anything you want and people are free to call you fucking retarded, rightfully so

projection. youd fuck a 15 year old girl and you know it

another stimulus/response douche replying to a post he doesn't understand- who said anything about the first amendment?

Okay groomer

Go read the bill, faggot. It's only applicable for K-3 school aged children. But you have the mental capacity of a shaken baby so I doubt you'll actually even bother to look the bill up. It's only like 4-5 pages long.

>>your left isn't as fucking crazy as my left- therefore Americans are dumb.

fuck off with your narrow binary thinking bullshit.

Conservatives kicked of Twitter.
Instaban on FB and Instagram and reddit if you suggested HCQ, ivermectin work or covid was a lab leak. Same if you brought up Hunter Biden's laptop. Go look recently at Ron Rivera, fined $100k for correctly stating that the BLM riots were way worse than J6.

So yeah, then you faggots ban Parler from the app store and get pissy about places like Gab and Truth social.

Neck yourself please

saying you cannot talk about sexual deviancy to a 7 year old --CENSORSHIP!!!!!!

fuck you are an idiot.

Right. The bill are also restricts teaching about heterosexual relationships. It removes the use of gendered language and pronouns.

>when in doubt, project
The conservative way lol

Attached: 1650209705636.jpg (527x500, 103.62K)

you seem to be confusing private companies with public spaces. you have no right to a twitter account lmfao. sounds like you are dealing with some suicidal thoughts, sorry about your life bud

>wah I can't spam lies on social media

Yass, cry more please

Attached: 1623703525826s.jpg (125x121, 3.06K)

No. It doesn't. It literally says to teach about sexuality in an "age appropriate manner". It just says no gender identity bullshit for K-3.

No one is gonna get fired if they say some people are gay. It's just weeding the Libs of TikTok type groomers who push their mental illness as normal to impressionable young children.

Also, stop taking children to drag shows you degen

>>pics of a blowhard douche sitting with his kid

"ALL CONSERVATIVES ARE PROJECTING PEDOS!!!"

i mean- do you have to wear a helmet when you go outdoors?

Nope, just spitting the truth.you Still mad the Hunter's a crackhead it looks like.

> "They don't believe my lies? Fuck cancel culture!"

We agree completely. There should be no gender identity taught to these kids, including heterosexual roles. We shouldnt use pronouns at all and many teachers are doing just that

Attached: 0g717sh0iqr81.jpg (828x1025, 151.64K)