How do I make guys fall out of love with me...

How do I make guys fall out of love with me? I'm 22 and in descending order the guys who have been in love with me the longest have had feelings for

>10 years
>8 years
>7 years
>5 years
>3.5 years

I want them to move on so I can stop hurting them with my existence

Attached: 1655348794541.gif (381x498, 421.92K)

Stop fucking so many guys you whore.

Idk you could always just post your tits.
We can’t be of much help to you but you can probably be of some assistance to us.

They're E cups.......

I did not have sex with them

I’m not going to complain, I just want to jerk it to some random tits.

>bragging about being a whore
>b-but I didn't fuck them
bitch you know what you're doing, you're a whore. Accept it or be better.

How am I a whore...... I just try to be a good friend and everyone falls for me

You aren't hurting them with your existence. They are hurting because of the thoughts and emotions going on inside their own head. It's not your responsibility for other people to not be in love with you. Tell them that you aren't interested and if they still don't fuck off then ignore them to the best of your ability and move on.

Attached: 5152421551154.jpg (559x559, 45.72K)

People like you, just be like dude I’m asexual and I don’t want a boyfriend go pound sand.

Man that’s the perfect size.
You ever just want to set up this small scale version of a city and demolish buildings with them, Godzilla style?

Tits or gtfo.

Wtf?
I like being friends with them. What's wrong with you

There are no girls on the internet. No one gives a shit about your tranny fantasies.

Stupid thread answer my question instead.

Why is my friend way too open about sharing which lingerie stuff she buys and when she's wearing her special set under her public clothing? I thought girls weren't open about this shit.

Attached: 18861886-7208-4A59-9BAA-FDDAB3DA69D4.gif (347x200, 394.23K)

When I said tell them to fuck off, I meant regarding them being interesting in you sexually or romantically. You can still be friends with them while being firm that you aren't interested. If they have been interested in you for years without stopping then assuming you can continue a healthy friendship with them is a bit silly

Because she wants to fuck you in them. Don’t be a faggot just do it.

>just do it
Im not fucking anybody till I know I can support children.

dont talk to them or give them any input or energy whatsoever. they see you as an object and worth manipulating if it means keeping you away from the other dudes. every single message they send will be entirely based around getting you into a position where you two are back together again. the only solution to the ones that constantly message and follow you and ect is to not respond or reply or talk about them.

Put your weiner in her weiner cleaner.

Umm
I like being friends with them
I will always be their friend
What's wrong with u ppl

you fucking retarded? you want to be friends with them but you want them to fall out of love with you?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
heres a solution, fucking kill yourself

it's a troll

Here op I’ll help you out.

Attached: 2E2408A0-3CE0-48A0-9BEA-249DB87641A7.gif (500x257, 770.45K)

Are you fucking retarded OP?
> Have friends in love with me
> want them to stop
> get told to ignore them
> “noOOo i wAnT To BE FrIeNds Wit DeM

Get over yourself. You know they want to bend you over and fuck the living shit out of you. If you’re blatantly ignoring what is being aaid to you, it’s obvious that you like the attention they’re giving you.

if you think this is a "troll" you are even more retarded than op. this just genuinely seems to be a young and stupid person

The amount of gay in this thread is mind blowing Jesus Butt Fucking Christ

Attached: 4F5BF056-DFA6-4F11-9778-DB29A7C870DB.gif (300x166, 716.38K)

You can do it OP

Attached: 035992AC-7425-437C-9BAB-41C142941D58.gif (300x204, 1.21M)