Vtubers are the most fucking annoying people in the world. Change my mind

Vtubers are the most fucking annoying people in the world. Change my mind.

Attached: puun7g7ewh581.jpg (640x591, 57.71K)

Wtf is a "vtuber"?

>you like vtubers, don't you OP?

Attached: YsuYE9JajbBh-susNvtyFu7RiEsqYV4qt5lBDPJT3KM.jpg (600x600, 43.09K)

Attached: 1655099476815.png (680x765, 690.48K)

Hey OP i am a huge fat dude that plays video games should i become a Vtuber?

Probably more fag shit that we all want to kill with fire

As cringe as vtubers are, they are only catering to a market. They are only a symptom of the underlying disease that is thirst. A symptom of simpdom, if you will.

"Girls" who pretend to be anime characters and only show some shitty anime model that tracks them instead of their face

Vtumors aren't real. Just twitch sluts.

No fucking way

Go for it. That's what most vtubers are anyway

Attached: 8ef.png (603x595, 688.23K)

I want to get my stringy cum all over glasses girl’s face and in her mouth.

bro you posted the only vtuber worth watching lmao

op is a faggot once again

Attached: heaven gained a pink cat.jpg (1080x1440, 350.46K)

Gura is actually good cause she knows pedos fap to her and she caters to them

Attached: p00yh50n.jpg (1200x675, 69.79K)

This is the funny shark thing that plays video games, right? I haven't seen much of it, but it seems cool.

pretty much this really, once you get tired of their coomer bait schtick most of them get insanely boring pretty fuckin fast
/thread

Lol she isn't even bad looking. Did the fans think she unironically looked like a white haired child?

She looks like a girl from the anime club when I was in high school.

Sadly yes user

I dont think fans of Gura think at all.

Them double dubs

Attached: 1616064204271m.jpg (1024x683, 80.21K)

Damn it feels good. Dubz dubz?

Gawr Gura used to be a vtuber called Senzawa. Discord logs were released of someone who was hoping to employ Senzawa, who made reference to her boyfriend that was living nearby his area. So before Gura was a vtuber, she indeed had a boyfriend at some point. Recently, people have tracked her discord account, and it appears she's chatting and playing games with one of her first subscribers on twitch. According to the logs, she spends more time playing with him, than she does streaming. This person is almost certainly her boyfriend. Just search the vt archive for "gura discord" all there.

Ame of course was exposed for having a boyfriend in the past. Although they did break up, nobody knows if she has one currently.

Ina though, actually has a fiance, at least she did back when she started hololive years ago. These days she's certainly married him. The reason she barely streams is probably because she has kids now. Just like Fauna.

Of course there was a recent instagram leak of Mori and her Japanese boyfriend that went viral.

Kiara had a boyfriend in the past. And she even sold herself as a prostitute because she didn't want to live with her parents, although she claims that she was taken advantage of by producers. She ended up blacklisted from the idol industry because she's fucking insane.

Fauna and Mumei both were known to have serious boyfriends on debut. Although Mumei streams a lot, so she probably doesn't have kids yet. Fauna almost certainly does.

Kronii isn't even a female. In fact voice clips were found of pre-debut Kronii speaking in a distinctly male voice. It appears that he's using voice filtering software to raise the pitch of his voice. Something that he's apparently been sharing with his genmates, Sana and Fauna both have evidence of voice pitch shenanigans.

Is that supposed to be her?
She's not that bad, plus she looks underage so that caters to 99% of her audience.
What did this guy expect her to look like, Taylor swift?

Gwar Guru is a pedo. Thoughts?