ITT how you found out you were being cheated on stories

ITT how you found out you were being cheated on stories

Attached: Disgusted_Sigh.jpg (500x359, 16.97K)

I found another man's cum in her hair.

She told me she fucked her tour guide on her trip to Mexico during spring break while we were eating at Whataburger

Not exactly cucked "cheated on" but instead I and two other co-worker was contracted clean trucks at the coal mine.
But it was only two of us since faggot mcfaggotson decided to leave the work load to us while he left to have a threesome with an exgirlfriend.
We noticed he disappeared at roughly 12:20 (night shift starts at 11:PM ends at 5:00 AM) and after we reported it our supervisor noticed one of the missing trucks was in Saskatchewan not BC.

Isn't that nearly a 10 hour drive?

He invited me to his house while he was fucking another chick and he tried to make us fight.

found her texts
they were graphic to say the least.

>another chick
ok, sure ;)

Pack of condoms in her gym bag. Nearly all of them were gone and we didn't use them.

That means you're a chad who rawdoggs whores

>Be 17, college freshman
>Lose virginity to chick in my dorm
>Make her my girlfriend
>Go from never having sex to fucking almost everyday
>Good times!
>Girlfriend starts acting weird out of the blue, not sure what the deal is
>One day she tells me she's feeling guilty about all the sex we've been having. Wants to stop for awhile so she can "find her way back to the lord" or some shit
>Definitely NOT stoked about this development, but want to be a good guy so support it
>No sex for a few weeks, I'm climbing up the walls
>One day I go to her dorm, she's all over me and we fuck again finally
>Go back to fucking almost everyday, but she's still acting weird
>Starts getting super possessive of me, starts demanding to know what I'm up to at all times and who I'm with and where
>I'm kind of a bitch at that age and not looking to end the pussy train so give in a little at a time until I'm completely pussy whipped
>Start hanging out with my friends less and less just to avoid hearing her bitch at me
>Actually break up with her at one point, but as fate would have it her mom was diagnosed with terminal breast cancer later that day and don't have the heart to break up with her while she's going through that
>One day I'm doing some school work on her computer
>Go to use the internet, see her email is open
>Not usually a snoop, but can't help myself, maybe something in there will explain what the fuck is going on with her
>Find email chain to her cousin, who's like a sister to her
>Eye opening to say the least
>Bitch had cheated on me and gotten pregnant! Wasn't sure whose it was, but it was between me and at least 4 other dudes (and those were just the ones in the pregnancy time frame, not sure how many in total)
CONT

Attached: A98319A.gif (500x281, 780.98K)

>Know two of the other dudes she fucked, they live in the dorm also and are the scuzzy druggie types
>GF and cuz discuss options for her, including just telling me it was mine and hoping for the best
>They eventually rule that out because what if paternity test?
>Decide that the other guys she was fucking weren't good father material if it turned out to be one of them so abortion was the way to go
>Concoct the "find way back to god" angle so that she can get out of fucking me while she recovers from abortion
>I'm fucking devastated and humiliated
>Realize everyone in the dorm has to know what's up, there's no fucking way those druggies were keeping that shit a secret
>Forward the email to myself and leave her room without waking her up, too much of a pussy to even confront her then and there
>Completely avoid her until she shows up at my dorm room banging on the door and making a scene
>Finally tell her what I know (but don't tell her how I know), lie and say I heard a rumor about her fucking the two druggies
>She lies her ass off about how untrue it is, about how they were always trying to get with her, but she always shot them down and they must have started the rumor to get back at her
>I swear, if I hadn't seen the emails I probably would have believed her. I think she actually believed herself she was such a sociopath
>She's crying and begging me to believe her
>Finally I tell her the truth about the emails
>I swear, the shift in her personality was bone-chilling
>Gone was the crying and the begging and the "I love you so much" attitude
>She's in a straight up rage about me spying on her
>Allow myself to get sucked into that argument until I realize what she's doing (diverting the argument to something else to distract from the fact that she CHEATED ON ME WITH AT LEAST 4 GUYS!
>Finally wise up and kick her out of my room
>Bitch goes psycho and tries to kick my door in
>Floor RA has to get involved
CONT

Attached: 9123456.jpg (258x195, 8.2K)

>yada yada yada
>...about three-fiddy

>Everyone in our friend group thinks I'm a piece of shit for breaking up with her while her mom is dying, I'm too humiliated to tell them it's because I got cheated on repeatedly
>Move out of the dorm end of semester
>Realize I don't have any friends anymore because allowed myself to be cutoff from my previous friends and my new friends were really her friends
>Two semesters later we have a class together, start fucking her again sometimes, but never actually dating
>Only treat her like a whore this time, which she sometimes enjoys, sometimes cries about depending on what was going on in that crazy head of hers
>Fuck her
All in all as painful as it was I learned some really valuable relationship lessons at a young age that served me well going forward.
1) You can't let you lose sight of yourself when you're in a relationship, you still have to maintain some degree of independence
2) When they try and pull some bullshit, nip that in the bud early. Don't be a prick, but don't allow yourself to be a doormat either. Letting something small go in the beginning might seem like the prudent choice, but odds are it will get bigger and bigger and it will get harder to address
3) Don't put someone else's happiness in front of your own. That might sound selfish, but I was unhappy and ready to end things and only stuck around because of her mom. Only made me more unhappy and resentful (mostly towards myself) and basically cost me my entire freshman year of college (which is a big deal at that age)
Live and learn

Attached: 7696969.jpg (228x221, 6.75K)

lol

>be me
>have highschool gf
>we go to college
>she befriends a hot girl
>they're pretty intimate (hugs, cuddling etc) but pass it off as girl things
>gf starts acting a bit vague and suspicious sometimes
>look through her phone and find out she and the other girl have been fucking each other almost non-stop
>dont break things off with her because I'm an insecure cuck
>she breaks up with me a few months later and starts dating her friend

Most guys don't find out

Most embarrassing moment of my life...
>big house party is going on, don't think I can make it but tell gf to go anyway
>end up getting off work early
>go to party to surprise gf
>can't find her, everyone being really sketchy and dismissive when I ask where she is
>search house, come across locked bathroom door upstairs
>hear a guys voice through the door
"Fuck yeah, deep with no hands just like that"
>recognize guys voice, its rob from my lacrosse team
>everyone knows rob has a massive fucking horse dick from the locker room
>damn rob is choking some slut out on his dick in there...
>wait.. where is my gf??
>nervously press ear against door
>hear the sounds of a face getting fucked
"Deeper, deeper"
>hear a loud gag
>rob laughs, then hear a girls voice:
"I cant go deeper than that, you're too big"
>its my gf
Fuckmylife.hccapx
"Do what you can do baby, dont stop now I'm close"
>more face fucking sounds
Glark glark slurp gag glark
>hear a slapping thud sound
>realize he is slapping her face/tongue with his xxxl fuck meat
"Fuck you ready baby?"
"Mmmhmmm" "muffled by having her mouth stuffed
"Here it comes, here it comes... fuck fuck.. ahhhhhh yeah baby drink that nut, drink all that nut"
>who the fuck says drink that nut
>the guy using my gfs mouth, that's who
>he finishes with her
>few minutes of them giggling, her telling him how big he is
>hear her cleaning up
"I'm glad user is at work lol" he says
>eventually door opens
>gf face goes white
"Oh hey user I uhh.. rob was just uhh, i was helping him uhh.. we uhh..."
>rob just has a sorry bro look on his face
>left party, broke up with her next day.

This

Went to her work to surprise her with a gift and she got super weird and wanted me to leave. Said it was a mgmt thing but she was fucking someone else there and had told them we were broken up.

Damn that's savage