OpenSUSE vs Fedora

which one is the best distro overall anons?

Attached: SUSE.jpg (636x440, 80.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYRlTISvjww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gentoo

I use debian but from my experience openSUSE has SOVL, meanwhile Fedora is SOUVLESS
video related
youtube.com/watch?v=SYRlTISvjww

Attached: 1647807342921.png (2100x1700, 206.4K)

OpenSUSE is better.

debian with flatpaks

suse admins are antisemitic so opensuse wins.

Why not OpenSUSE leap with flatpaks?

because debian will still exist in 3 years

I have two suse plushies

SuSE because mascot has soul:D

I really want to use Tumbleweed, but I'm not a tech savvy. I can't install warp-cli on Suse thus I stay with fedora.

Debian, but between the two Fedora easily.

If you like rpm packages, OpenSuse. Fedora is and always was a shit show. Ubuntu has gone the shit show route the past 6 or so years, and now it barely feels usable unless you want exactly what it ships with. Debian is still solid though.

Since mandrake died and ubuntu began to be used they have been saying the same thing about OpenSUSE, and look, if Slackware is still alive being maintained by only one nigger. Do you think that OpenSUSE is going to die?
You can build warp-cli from source.

>You can build warp-cli from source.
how

Do I think it's going to die? No, not for a while because it's still an Enterprise distro.
Fedora is just much better overall.

SUSE is full of bloat, it's good bloat but it's a lot of it. YaST can do a lot, their BTRFS layout is pretty complex. Unless you are actually taking full advantage of that Fedora offers a much more stripped down/stock experience which I would always recommend.

You should be using Debian or Rocky though.

>You should be using Debian
why would I use Debian instead of SUSE though?

>SUSE is full of bloat
all of that can be disabled in the installer, or you can use geckolinux

V O I D

Attached: Void_Linux.jpg (690x431, 59.62K)

Of course, OpenSUSE won't die.
And the "bloat" it's basically the best and most powerful system configuration tool you'll find in any linux distribution, and as you say, YasT can do so many things that it's amazing that SUSE gives it to all users and for free and a little cost more of hard drive usage.
Rocky is only for servers, and Debian... meh.

opensuse has one major flaw and it's that zypper doesn't have parallel downloads. what the fuck honestly