Damn, this is so true

damn, this is so true

Attached: 1655360330082.jpg (622x591, 46.39K)

No it's hogwash, now fuck off.

It's the same thing as when the left cries about the "radical far right", or "right-wing extremism". Like what is that even supposed to mean?

We're the ones who generally want things to stay consistent - ya know, "conservatism" - and aren't out there proposing any wild ideas, especially in comparison to the left. Hell, the right consistently moves further to the left, but the left just absolutely sprints to the left, and then screams at anyone who doesn't go with them. And then, in turn, like in my case, makes conservatives out of the moderates.

All that these terms mean is "You disagree with my actual extremism, so therefore, you're the extremist."

>>>/facebook/

Attached: 259075.jpg (400x580, 141.44K)

You aren't asking to be left alone. You're asking everyone to conform to your sensibilities rather than be who they are.

also this

You forgot to sage

Who cares? No one uses paged view anymore, they just use the catalog

Are you retarded? Not getting bumped is how a thread dies. If you keep not-saging you just keep the thread alive.

yeah but he's saying that it's not impeding on your ability to easily participate in other threads

I wasn't going to reply anymore, like I'm going to, and you should

No I'm not retard. Fuck off. Sage.

What?
Just sage and you can post into eternity and the thread can still die. It's a winwin

Yes, just be who you are by taking this experimental gene modification or you lose your right to buy food, nothing extreme about it.

>taking this experimental gene modification or you lose your right to buy food
nice strawman redhat dipshit
go ahead and eat your horse paste

>want things to stay the same
>things change
>shoot people over it
Gee I don't know, how could right-wing extremism be a thing?

>I want to be left alone but also live in, use, consume, and actively effect a society in which hundreds of millions of people live, and I will actively vote against both their and my interests at the altar of that selfishness
Republicans

Go back to facebook and Any Forums

Every medicine that works is put into horse paste because horses get sick and need medicine too.

You seem more familiar with those platforms, why don't you go back.

And people all go around slurping up horse paste because some insincere ideologues told them to right? No? That was just right wingers with ivermectin? Okay then.

They were convinced, they didn't have to be forced with the threat of starvation and horse paste doesn't modify their genes so they can be who they really are or whatever.

Its better than fish paste which people have been slurping up for decades because of how expensive it can be to get human antibiotics.

>they didn't have to be forced with the threat of starvation and horse paste doesn't modify their genes
[idiotic right wing straw-manning continues]

>hurr durr RNA doesn't count as genetic material and banning people from supermarkets won't make them starve

mRNA doesn't alter your genes
no one banned you from supermarkets
you are a dupe and a useful idiot
the end

sorry i meant restaurants

Attached: 1650926467408.jpg (517x373, 34.02K)

Attached: 1648024649439.jpg (1024x793, 57.56K)

if i tell someone to not rape children im the extremist, interesting