Conservatives: trump lives in your head rent free!

>conservatives: trump lives in your head rent free!
>also conservatives: spend millions in merchandising to have biden live in their heads
Ironic. All that swag is made in china I might add...

Attached: Wd1hj9h.jpg (500x607, 80.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ropercenter.cornell.edu/presidential-approval/highslows
axios.com/2022/06/14/approval-ratings-comparison-biden-midterms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're sad sheep easily fleeced of their cash

Attached: MagaTears.jpg (1000x1000, 77.45K)

Attached: trumptown massacre.jpg (750x609, 131.7K)

maybe the true take away is to stop spreading that retarded "rent free" expression

oh wow, a coffee cup!
meanwhile trumptards:

Attached: trumptard.jpg (640x420, 122.17K)

trap them in the tunnels and gas them

that is retard level propaganda.

Legendary Con man, well he was playing on easy mode.

"I love the uneducated" -Trump

Attached: dunning-kruger club.jpg (697x664, 81.33K)

the voice of the people in elections will be silenced if you don’t donate to the election defense fund today!

Biden has taken the record for the most unpopular president in American history.

He pushes the US towards a nuclear war, with record inflation and record gas prices. Oh and gun confiscation too. His approval rating is in the 20's.

There are soooooo many stupid people in muriKKKa they should change their name to Dumbistan.

Attached: just like jesus.jpg (640x960, 131.53K)

The average black IQ is 85. Those people all vote Democrat.

Attached: nigger knockout spree.webm (404x720, 1.94M)

Attached: 1638939251355.jpg (766x960, 105K)

IQ does not measure intelligence.
It is a scale invented by white folks.

of course it was, because white people actually invent stuff. black people never invented anything

Attached: black and pregnant.webm (640x360, 1.72M)

Imagine being a Democrat and still thinking you're winning.

>NGMI bros.

Attached: DRAWTHREAD.jpg (1065x592, 306.01K)

Is that what Cucker told you to think?

2 fetuses having a mech battle

Republicans are a party made up of broke and stupid people that bootlick the people that made them broke and stupid, let them live their miserable lives cause they're obviously too stupid to get anything

It's just the facts.

Attached: 1478349215049.jpg (1200x967, 211.95K)

the problem is they're trying to fuck it up for the rest of us

You know that's not from a real book, right?

Are you kidding me dude? Actually the Democrat's biggest voting base is brown people, and black people. Who are "broke and stupid" as you describe. Republicans get support from the suburbs, which are relatively affluent.

Attached: Republicans are richer.png (784x334, 75.96K)

+RAPE DICK+

Yes it is bro, it's from Human Accomplishment by Charles Murray.

You're in this thread calling people stupid, and you just said the stupidest thing I've ever read. In fact what you just said is SO stupid, I'm gonna have to assume you're nonwhite

Attached: 1506717135661.jpg (2027x2120, 1014.25K)

>Biden has taken the record for the most unpopular president in American history.

Nope. Trump and several other presidents have worse approval ratings. You can cite individual polls all you want but the link below shows that overall, when looking at all of the collected polls, trump and other presidents are worse than Biden-

ropercenter.cornell.edu/presidential-approval/highslows

But keep up with your alternative facts, circus clown.

All of my colleagues are republican.
I am a doctor. They are also doctors. We live in a blue state, most of us are moving to red states before fall.

None of us are broke or particularly stupid. We aren't miserable either. Casually bad mouth Biden next time you visit your doctor. She/he is probably republican as well.

Stop projecting onto people because you're unhappy, user.

For approval at this point in his presidency, Biden is the lowest in history. Yes, he's lower than Trump.

Attached: FVTK_YTXsAA00Sc.png (416x324, 14.36K)

Even when you desperately try to change the goal posts, you're proven wrong:

axios.com/2022/06/14/approval-ratings-comparison-biden-midterms

Nice job, bozo.

Yeah and they’re going to succeed sadly because there is just too many of them. All we can do now is accelerate the complete destruction of the system by giving them everything they want and building from the ashes. That’s my depressing take anyway.

Can you read? The link you just supplied says the dude you're calling wrong is right.

Let me guess, you're grabbing links from whatever forum you're part of that's posting propaganda on Any Forums. But the links you're grabbing don't actually make sense, because you're some retarded shitskin.

Attached: wew lad.png (710x100, 27.16K)

Never takes more than twenty five posts for a Stormfag-With-Charts to show up in one of these threads.
It's not the racism that makes Any Forums so hard to bear over the years... It's the absolute predictability of this so-called /random/ board...

Democrats are winning though cause their whole personality doesn't revolve around 'owning' people on behalf of a millionaire that's bending them over the table. But of course 95% of being republican is being brainwashed so nothing I say or anyone says will matter in the long run and they'll die broke, poor and alone

My most favorite is the "trump living rent free" was said to people pretending to be non-republicans.... by republicans. Talking themselves angry and mad, lmao cucks.

>reee why can't we blanket propaganda without being contested

>Yes it is bro, it's from Human Accomplishment by Charles Murray.
Your "book" was not produced by a professional publisher. It has a caption set as a subhead on the bottom of the verso. That is never done. That caption/subhead is set ragged centered, which is stupid, and it contains an orphaned line which is something no one in publishing does.
This is a fake book. You've been bamboozled and now you think you can bamboozle us. Fuck off.

Charles Murray is the most well respected scientist in his field. Go buy the book and read it.