Why am I seeing this ugly fat fuck everywhere all of a sudden?

Why am I seeing this ugly fat fuck everywhere all of a sudden?

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 94.17K)

your mother keeps searching him so google has him in your algorithm now

Part of me knew Stav would always be the breakout star. Nick will die from an OD, Adam isn't funny, Stav hits just the right notes to be successful. I haven't seen his real standup but it can't be worse than Nick's.

>funny guy hits a cultural nerve, blows up on youtube

I dunno OP you tell me.

> I haven't seen his real standup
He has a free special out on youtube, his crowdwork is not something I've seen in a while.

you're making the problem worse mate I literally have never seen this person before your retarted post exposed him into me

cum town has built up a significant following, and he just put out a special for free on youtube

because he's willing to say the right things just so people like him. he went on to support trannies and faggots, because he wants approval so bad. nick wouldnt be able to bend over backwards for mainstream approval, adam aint funny, but stav is just npc enough for it

stupid fat pretentious ugly fuck. if reddit was a comedian it would be this guy.

maybe its THE stavros himself?!

THE man with a following of human females (not Jews)

ha heh hah hah hah

>Why am I seeing this ugly fat fuck everywhere all of a sudden?
This is the first time I see him on /b. You are part of the problem (if it is a problem).

op perpetuating own issue like a craterface moron. get rekt fgt. dude is funny. your contrarian, whine thread on the internet’s most worthless forum is the opposite of funny. pls stuff an icepick down your p hole, you idiot.

Attached: 0CCC497C-7D2B-4BB2-8C3D-CE2AC57CFEFE.gif (600x600, 782.58K)

Big = more manly. More twinks and girls with daddy issues = more clicks

Fuck off stav you're basically Ron Jeremy except Jeremy was in wayyyyyy fucking better shape at your age. I am certain all his sex jokes are second hand from all his buddies.
I have a buddy who laughs exactly like him and it irritates the fucking shit out of me.

I cant fucking stand stav. He is a fucking unaware blob of insecurities that can't stand differing opinions. Every episode consist of him making dick jokes as if he thinks we will believe it is confidence and when he gets bored of that he turns into a psudo-intellectual that has 0 FUCKING ORIGINAL THOUGHTS BESIDES MASTURBAITING IS GOOD AND THAT HE ISNT FUCKING FAT AS SHIT. No funny stories, not good at riffing, and can't take any banter. If stav experienced 10 percent of what adam gets on the podcast there wouldn't be a podcast, something stav is not grateful for. At least the kike is sometimes funny, I cant stand any episodes with stav, he is combative and takes shit personally while Nick and the bug never criticize each other. I dont mind him being a parasite but he talks way too much for just being the controlled opposition to nicks "racism". Every ten fucking minutes its about how he totally has sex and then makes fun of his only friends while getting away with it for years. I wonder if it is a Greek thing honestly. Sorry this wasn't funny but for being on a comedy podcast he does the opposite of being funny, fucking reddit twatter tier reatrded blob.

Because you're gay and your dick is small.

ok so this is gonna be odd for some...

but this is this dude's ex girlfriend... HE broke up with HER. and she is known around communist circles as the hottest person ever

Attached: rachsen.jpg (704x747, 35.96K)

so if stavros can date this woman... i hope you are all feeling like shit. (i know i am also feeling like shit [cuz im alive])

anyhow... imagine stavros telling her that he's no longer interested in here.. while she is cooking and looking like this

Attached: rachsenpussy.jpg (891x839, 75.75K)

She looks like she smells bad and has a gross pussy

she was just using him because of his popularity but he probably got insecure around her and broke up

i dont know if you know... but smelly pussy is the best kind of pussy.

we would only be lucky to even catch a whiff of her pussy scent

Attached: jviehshg12d51.jpg (785x785, 248.04K)

The pedophile guy who comes on hasan's stream and laughs way too loud at everything is famous?

Stavros is funny. Trumpshits are just butthurt because he doesn’t rant about trannies like Joe Blogan

How is he a pedo?

You aren't, unless you're the one posting him, in which case fuck off

she was more famous than him at the time.

maybe she knew that he would become popular in the standup comedy scene or whatever... but nah... she's not a future-teller.

she's just a hot girl who dated a non-conventionally attractive chubby dude.

Attached: kzlwwwfrzjc81.jpg (1335x1335, 293.46K)

it's the look innit

>and has a gross pussy
found the gay dude

you can say he's not funny. but he's not a pedo.
but also, he does laugh too much.

i'm not a fan of his politics but he seems like a nice person. but i'm one of the last practicing commies left in the world. i'm also broke and a university teacher

Attached: 0nh9rvfrzjc81.jpg (1440x1440, 301.68K)

it's also ok to be gay...

but that person was trying to over compensate for some weird shit in their head

Attached: q5tgggm4el661.jpg (1125x2000, 122.68K)