Out on a hot summer's day

>out on a hot summer's day
>crack open an ice cold soda
>*sip*
>"Aaaah, nothing like a refreshing Bang's root beer"

Attached: 21415926371828.jpg (500x499, 85.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barq's
barqs.com/history
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's BARQ's - B A R Q apostrophe S.
Pronounced BARK's
You're welcome.

Mug supremacy, retard

both of you are wrong. Everyone knows a&w is best

Attached: 50053.jpg (1800x1350, 186.54K)

Bang's sucks get some sarsaparilla

Attached: 201570.jpg (588x650, 298.15K)

That's a stylized G you dimwit. Do you think Fender guitars are actually "Tender" or some shit, too?

Bang's is shit. Learn about real soda.. And call it pop, faggot. You don't deserve to use 'soda'.

Attached: 81fsVNdYsPL._SX522_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_SX522SY418SH20_.jpg (522x418, 47.44K)

/thread

Fags

Attached: 2D81C698-EB58-4AB3-B7C6-94C1581D5389.jpg (554x554, 39.79K)

Your IQ level is below retard level. You should really consider going back to school and getting educated. Or you're just a dumb nigger trolling for attention, which, judging by you posting a ROOT BEER logo which YOU CAN'T FUCKING SPELL OR PRONOUNCE, I think you're not old enough to drink REAL beer let alone a fucking root beer. Incel basement dwelling faggot!

it says bangs you fuckin nitwit

That has to be the most homosexual hipster faggot canned drink sold in the UK, kys

WRONG RETARD - READ HERE FUCKBOY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barq's

Not that user, but:
I know newfag zoomers don't learn cursive in school anymore, but it's clearly Bang's.
If you ask for a "BARKS" your server is going to think you're retarded.

nice edited wikipedia page. It clearly says bangs and you're so fucking assmad that you're wrong you went this far out of the way lmao

>WRONG RETARD - READ HERE FUCKBOY
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barq's

SO, you're just a retarded attention whore right? Read the fucking link goof. Get educated. You're just embarrassing yourself.

Black penis, ribbed black penis

The guy telling you it's BARQ's spelled BARK's is right, you are clearly too stupid to be on Any Forums. Please kill yourself OP. The world has too many dumb people in it as it is.
barqs.com/history

You know anyone can edit wikipedia, right?
I think is trolling you.
Seriously go to the nearest restaurant tomorrow and order a "BARKS" and see what happens. If the waitstaff don't think you're autistic already they sure will then.

You just outed yourself as a faggot who lives in the UK

I'm going to smack you in the face tomorrow and see what happens soyboy pedo cuckboy!

absolute fucking trash. I wouldn't water my horse with that piss.

Attached: stewarts.jpg (225x225, 9.5K)

Wow you showed him!
Bang's sucks anyway. I'm with .

Attached: TrumpSupporterAverage.jpg (711x700, 279.53K)