Coworker that led me on and ghosted me because I was plan B is now throwing herself into my orbit

>coworker that led me on and ghosted me because I was plan B is now throwing herself into my orbit

I'd like to fuck her, how do I proceed without playing a little too much hard to get? I won't bring up idea of us hanging out or invite her to anything it'd need to be on her. Help me out with a gameplan fellas, don't wanna ask her out again and get rejected after getting ghosted and can't tell if she's just using me for attention/validation. i keep shit friendly and work related but she's getting a little too friendly lately

Attached: 1435096295812.jpg (1170x1170, 123.16K)

say "sex?"

That's too forward and leaves me open to rejection which I can't take after getting ghosted

just tell her if she wants to get together for a 2nd shot for drinks or doin something, for her to get the gameplan together when / where and for her to reach out. most women (americans anyways) are incapable of swallowing pride, making plans and initiating so...if you dont get a text or call in 30 days after telling her that, never even look at her again

Don't do shit. Keep things professional and leave it up to her to make plans, if she says we should do X or some shit just say okay when are you free then make exact plans

well honestly in all seriousness see if you can get her to go onto like one date and see how she acts. see if she acts flirtatious about anything and if shes rubbing up on your or shit like that. and if shes not acting all like that on the date because she most likely is just using you for attention or some validation or some shit like that

>can't tell if she's just using me for attention/validation.

Seem interested and then ghost her the same way

You would really put yourself in that situation asking her out for drinks after getting ghosted??
This sucks but seems to be most reasonable and smart way to proceed.
You think I should straight up ask her out again? I want to keep what little dignity I have left
I was mature the way I handles getting ghosted, I don't want drama at work

see if she wants to do anything after a shift, its worth the chance, go big or go home

If you don't want drama then don't date at work dummy

Dating at work is fine, toying with someone is not.

This 2bh

>>coworker
No, it's never fine.

It's not uncommon coworkers hook up and end up becoming a couple or married

>It's not uncommon coworkers hook up and end up becoming a couple or married
It's also not 'uncommon' that shit goes totally sideways, even after years, then you've total awkwardness at work, that'll turn into loathing and hate

>awkwardness at work
There was awkwardness but not from me, she got over it and now has gained interest again.

Ask yourself if you werent good enough for her before, why might you be good enough for her now? Has she learned something new about you that makes you meet her standards? Were you anxious while actively pursuing her, and more relaxed and more yourself after you were rejected? And that changed her attitude? Or, is she a fucking whore who is so needy she can't ever be alone? Does she only see her value as equal to the cock she's currently processing?

If you can't take rejection right now, don't hook up with some skank who is just using you for validation until another cock comes along. This site has shown us you can cum in anything you want, why pick a destructive woman, who youve given the power to hurt you to cum in?

Attached: 1639508051883.jpg (1024x724, 79.92K)

I didn't conduct myself so well, I pursued a little too hard and a little anxious. She probably expected me to be a desperate needy batch after getting ghosted but I handled it very fucking well and have made great fitness gains (caught her looking at my arms) I think me distancing myself from her and acting like I didn't give a fuck and moved on made her interested again.

Attached: sadbaby.jpg (1170x1170, 148.94K)

>coworker that led me on and ghosted me
she is doing it again and you are falling for it again, you stupid fuck

This all happened day before Christmas-new years break. Guess my timing was bad, clearly there was another guy and it would seem she picked the wrong one which is to be expected from a young/dumb girl