I support gun control

I support gun control

AMA

Attached: GUN.jpg (299x168, 4.42K)

Do you think like a child in all areas of your life?

I'm 6"2, 210lbs with a wrestling and boxing background. If I decide to break in your door to rob and kill you, rape your dog and slap your wife's ass how are you gonna stop me?

No, I don't think like a child in any area of my life.

I've been doing MMA for nearly a decade. I have good home security. I have a kitchen knife, just in case. My dog will also rip your balls off.

You support taking fire arms out of the hands of law abiding citizens. Criminals love this shit.

Doubt.

Same scenario but I have my .45 with me this time. What do retard?

Wrong. If you are pro gun control, you think like a child.

God made men. Samuel Colt made them equal.

>No, I don't think like a child in any area of my life.
Then why do you support gun control when it will have no effect on most gun crime?

I support taking firearms out of the hands of everyone.

Again, my dog will kill you before you can even raise your gun.
You also won't have a .45 because my country already implements gun control on handguns.

Now men and women will remove all guns.

All illegal guns in the USA were legal purchases.

What do you have against guns?

Why are you a fascist?

>everyone
Good luck with that for starters. How exactly would you make this happen?

>I support taking firearms out of the hands of everyone.
How?
>because my country already implements gun control on handguns.
Then support gun control there?

The majority of guns are purchased from gun stores.
Gun stores are required by law to keep the records of all sales.
The ATF can simply collect all the data, as they are entitled to and then visit the homes of the purchasers to get the guns.

Well the USA is free, and I moved to the USA to achieve the American dream which includes improving the USA.

>The ATF
>take guns with guns
kek, get fucked libtard.

>All illegal guns in the USA were legal purchases.
Do you have a source for that information? It cannot be a dream because I had a dream I beat you up and everyone clapped so your dream is automatically null and void

>You also won't have a .45 because my country already implements gun control on handguns.

I've made 4 glock Nylon filament lower from my 3d printer today alone. Your faggot laws are just an illusion of safety.

You're offshore your and your family's safety to a dog and other men with guns and you see that as a virtue. God have mercy.

How does it feel to offshore your and your family's safety

Please provide me one reasonable explanation for where the guns came from?
Straw purchases were massive pre 2000.

Childlike thinking confirmed.

They did it in 2003 after Katrina in Louisiana.

They already did it with fully automatic guns that weren't registered in the 80's.

Criminals break the law. Murder, assault, rape and robbery are all already illegal. How will someone who has already premeditated and committed to breaking these laws be deterred by your gun laws? How do you suppose someone who has premeditated and planed out a shooting will be bothered by the idea of having to also break your gun laws? How will your laws do anything but disarm law abiding citizens? Grow up and stop being a faggot.

>America is free
>improve the USA
you must understand the Rich history of firearm culture and how it has shaped American society. You must also understand that your dirthut values do not apply here in burgerland please educate yourself on the social contract and Jeffersonian philosophy

Do you ever see the times along with public opinion changing to the point where an authoritarian regime, fascist or communist dictator getting into power?

What happens when the pendulums swings and your faggot European country eventually gets a dictator in office and you've offshore all your means of defense to him?

You'll be at the mercy of the times and tolerate whomever you're at the receiving end of.

The hand that gives you everything can also take everything away from you.