AMA: Retired Cop

AMA: Retired Cop

Attached: 41JZZENQTUL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 19.97K)

All cops are bad

How many times have you beat on your whore wife and kids, officer pigfucker?

Do you see yourself as the good guy? With the state of the West do you regret joining to help the ones in charge?

how many dogs did you shoot? how many infractions did you make up? how many times were you rough in order to flex your authority muscle? how many times did your partner suck you off in the squad car? how many times did you falsify or plant evidence? how many people did you kill?

Why are all you faggots free Masons?
Did you get trained by Israeli military?

Go to bed Danny, it's way retarded here tonight

Generally, yes. It's unfortunate that in the last couple of years, this nation seems to have gone down a much more lawless path with those in political power essentially shirking the law. I fucking hate almost every national level politician - evil people.

I always saw my job as to maintain order in society, as that's a necessity.

That society you're trying to maintain doesn't exist anymore. The u.s is a dead maggot filled rotting corpse. The left is cheering for the maggots the right is cheering for the corpse.

ever fuck a hooker? what year?

Well, I'm retired so, like it says - "not my problem." We're well on the way to the end but we're not even in the 3rd quarter yet. The fact we're all still able to fuck around on computers like this in safety and comfort is proof enough of that.

Answer the questions you fucking nigger faggot

the left is not cheering for maggots. Maybe the democrats are, but that's because they're capitalists. You should actually study the Soviet Union a little more and you'll realize that the "bad guys" won the cold war. Lenin and Stalin even told us to be watchful of "ultraleft", those with ideals that ignore pragmatism.

How many local right wing affiliated militias/groups are you part of?

why are you a punk bitch only answering the questions that make you look good nigger

How often did you use excessive force because you got triggered?

hopefully none

imagine being part of a losing militia with no ideology

nothing more than terrorists

Attached: 120179496_3545839342134375_6846170399349279749_o.jpg (1024x739, 192.03K)

Once or twice tops at the start of my career and very minor stuff, really; so minor the bad guy didn't even bat an eye or know I crossed the line.

You're still learning at that stage to control things - yourself and others.

You’re a fucking pig. As far as anyone with a working brain, you’re a terrorist.

because he's a cop what did you expect? honorable? Intelligence? He's a cop, not a soldier. They don't have a standard they're held to at all, even lower requirements than joining the Pig Military

ever snort blow off a black mans penis?

Attached: 1639442612454.jpg (640x800, 87.92K)

Quite commie retard.

None.

who??? I'm not the one with a badge here.

Attached: 117320527_201143458021842_1061363659212318784_n.jpg (400x509, 48.13K)

He has to be same fagging. Thread is dead. Dead niggers and dead cops

Lmao op is a retarded facebook boomer that thought he would his tiny cock sucked
Probably a dropout too

once a pig always a pig

Aaaaand we're off!

Can you tell us why you have this saved or felt the need to share this with your peers?

if you want to call someone a retard at least learn how to spell quiet you mindless piece of elephant excrement

the right are correct about clown world, they just don't realize that they're the main troupe

Attached: 1654880588664.jpg (1170x702, 86.81K)

you can never not be a cop even if you're retired you're still a cop being a cop is a mindset you know the laws and what to do and that hero instinct will kick in if need be you might be too slow and too old and not give a fuck about small stuff, but at heart you'll always be a cop and for big stuff you'll feel the call to action and it'll overwhelm you and you'll find yourself saving the day once again

> You're still learning at that stage to control things - yourself and others.
Normal people in normal jobs don’t get time to develop skills not to beat the shit of people without repercussions, you fucking retard

Original OP you’re replying to, this reply is based.

Because he’s not a fucking retard who blames his misfortunes on Jews or black people, you cum guzzling shit tard. He knows the enemy is a capitalist pig.

Dilate commie retard.

Attached: 49oyalhfcxdz.jpg (321x268, 22.11K)

I'll take a stab at what I think you're trying to say:

"Normal people" with "normal jobs" can't use physical force to make others do as they require. Therefore, learning when, how and, most importantly, when to stop using force is something you do learn as you go, hopefully quickly!

how many niggers did you shoot? how many of em did you shoot for fucking your wife?

My enemy is always going to he commie troons and globalist kikes you faggots will never convince me other wise FUCK GLOBOHOMO

> when to stop using force is something you do learn as you go, hopefully quickly!
Ya, that’s fucking rich. When your entire profession dictates that everyone and everything is a threat, you’re not de-escalating jack shit, you’re looking for an excuse to unload your pistol into an innocent person then getting 2 months of paid leave while the pig union exonerates you of any wrong doing because you’re the equivalent of a bunch of thugs. There’s no repercussions for pig fuckers for hurting people on the line of duty because their entire profession relies on controlling the masses for the elites.

You can't read, eat, sleep, breath, you'll never know what sentience is like, you docile inferior. You're not even worth the time. You're just another line of numbers and what comes after.

Any more legit questions? Going once. . . going twice. . .

Sorry this is happening to you. Good luck in life - you're gonna need it! :)

>ask me anything
>only answers cock sucking question
Stupid faggot

how many niggers have you shot?

If you’re the OP in question, I hope your daughter gets raped to death. If you’re some pig fucking dick sucker, same to you too.

Only answering legit questions. Trolls ignored, just like on any good AMA.

Plenty of legit questions you ignored
No one's gonna worship you here you fat retarded nigger

I never had to shoot anyone. Most officers do not.