Please, serious answers only

Please, serious answers only.

Attached: BB07007B-F749-4E70-8C52-ABA5A1AFA413.jpg (1242x869, 136.73K)

they'll never admit it

Attached: sagan_bamboozle.jpg (513x640, 56.84K)

I bet he's glad he passed away when he did. Didn't have to see his country fall apart.

They'll never come around, they'd rather dismantle democracy than admit they got played

Attached: 1634694253804.jpg (425x279, 19.03K)

What is so good about democracy user? Is s dictatorship really so bad?

That's all you doofs have left isn't it?

Look at all of the dictatorships in the world and tell me how well they’re doing. Go on.

BELLWETHERS, BITCHES.

TRUMP WON.

Yes, though democracy is kind of already dead

I feel stupid for voting Biden

A small minority of them may realize they fucked up and fell for a con, another may small minority may lie and say they never did even if they absolutely did. Most will go to their graves thinking trump is a victim and they tried to help or some stupid shit.

>Most will go to their graves thinking trump is a victim and they tried to help or some stupid shit

Sooner rather than later, at least covid is helping in that regard

Your premise is not serious, why would you expect serious answers?

I have dead and dying friends and family.

I was fired for not taking the jab and I found new employment quick enough.

I don't know anyone that's died of covid, but all my fully boosted freinds and family have, and are still, kicking the bucket. :(

anyone else here ever taken Effexor? im 2 weeks in and my dick stopped working(as expected) but im still getting kind of horny while my soft dick is LEAKING precum into my boxers. im like a woman getting wet wtf is this shit

Lol can't even keep your lies straight for a single post

Now that I've actually read real stats, reading ENTIRE bills being passed, seeing what biden is doing and not going "BUT TRUMP" before i realize what biden has actually done... I feel like a retard for voting for him. Trump would have been way better, and if he wasn't we could all still meme about how bad trump is. It's been 2 years and not 1 single thing for the common man has improved. I will probably be voting more centrist or even right leaning the rest of my life.

Ok groomer

>Thinking Trump and Biden don't play for the same team quietly putting pieces in place for the biggest con of all and any appearances of opposition are just an act

user, I...

hello fellow normal biden voter, I too have seen the light of trump's divine wisdom and will be supporting him until the day I die