I'm gonna keep posting this until I get it through your head

I'm gonna keep posting this until I get it through your head.

Wearing a condom during sex doesn't mean you're having sex. You're literally fucking a plastic bag, your dick isn't actually touching the vagina. If you've had sex with hundreds of women but each and every time you wore a condom you would still be a virgin since your dick never made contact with the vagina. It's literally the softcore version of a chastity cage, imagine cucking yourself before putting your dick inbetween some nasty roasty curtains. Imagine sticking your dick inside a girl and still being a virgin, kek.

>b-but it's birth control!
No excuse, there are alternative measures that don't force you to fuck a plastic bag
>but it prevents STDs!
If you're going to fuck someone who you know isn't clean you deserve the STD
>but it feels like real sex!
But it isn't.

This is your daily reminder, now that you've read it you understand the truth. You can reply with whatever delusional comment you want but the facts will remain in your head no matter what you say. Seethe harder bagfuckers.

Attached: bagfucker.png (1307x1071, 599.32K)

man i miss the christcuck threads

i dont think its a big deal personally

you're not even real lmao

If I wore gloves on and I strangled you to death, would I have still strangled you?

this sounds like something a virgin would get heated about

Nigger, I've been married for 25 years, wife got an IUD after our second kid. I haven't worn a condom since before you were born. GTFO with this, it was only vaguely funny when people had to wear masks.

I think they'd have to acquit you on account of OP is a fucking cumsock

I don't want to impregnate Korean girls and Japanese girls, so I fucked the bag.

Says the fellow who has never had sex, bagged or not

>be a nig
No

Attached: Screenshot_20220615-214647_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1480, 360.5K)

>If you're going to fuck someone who you know isn't clean
this is how you know a nigga gets 0 pussy
this angry white boy probably thinks people get tested monthly and trade results before people get their fuck on lmao
"oh hey baby i'd love to fuck you but can you show me your results real quick"
lol
lmao

Trips don’t lie boys I haven’t used a condom in years I’m pretty lucky I haven’t caught anything

Yes, because you are in direct control of the object causing the strangulation, but is strangulation by proxy not actual strangulation.

Just don't fuck whores dirty nigger.

Attached: 1622200365767.jpg (400x267, 23.27K)

i fuck more bitches in a month than you take showers white boy hahaha incel virgin lmao

Attached: 1613034959499.jpg (972x664, 60.66K)

>haha racisms is le funny
you haven't changed one bit since high school have you cracker? have you ever actually said the word nigger to a black person before? have you ever said it out loud anywhere? bet you haven't. pussy ass white boy. go back to watching twitch lmao.

Attached: 1613824301386.gif (1384x978, 840.41K)

why you always gotta be on some dumb honky shit Any Forums? It's 2022 y'all talk like your fucking grandad or something. No wonder white people don't wanna be white these days holy fuck. Dumb fucking honkeys like you are probably the first to say something about the bell curve despite being firmly on the low-IQ side of things.

so if I force fuck a girl but use condom it's not rape?

Attached: 1349558468810.jpg (500x491, 38.84K)

Sawing sex with a condom isn't sex is like saying if I coat a lead bullet in copper, and shoot you, you're not shot.
You're a psychopath and/or retard.

>image response with no words
so you're a coward as well as a racist. good to know.

>Me am black, me say nigga

Attached: 557a48d169bedd8c44bfda36.jpeg.jpg (643x482, 51.3K)

>Me am black me post BBC thread all day
>No it don't make me fag it make be black

Attached: 89c.jpeg.jpg (1250x1250, 315.84K)

ayo pussy ass white boy, come to c town and talk that shit. you're ass gonna get clapped quicker than a wasted white girl

Fuck off, you autist.