Explain why you need 15 rounds

Explain why you need 15 rounds

No one needs a weapon that holds over 15 rounds.

Attached: DRAWTHREAD.jpg (618x640, 71.4K)

If the Brits could own weapons they would have overthrown their useless fat cat monarch by now.

It's about planning for the future.

Once you lose those freedoms, you don't get them back.

I don't give a shit what they say. I'd rather be a felon than give those fucks an inch.

/Thread

Not even the UK has magazine limits lmao.

I need it because I want it, I am literally the main character and you can’t tell me what to do fucker

tf you mean? in the UK you get an air rifle with a limit on how much ammo you can store. like 20 fucking rounds. and that's only if you've got a hunting license.

>Explain why you need 15 rounds
I'm a really bad shot, OP. That's fine I'll just carry more mags, this law does nothing.

That's completely incorrect.

because I can have them. fuck off faggot I'll always do what I want.

England has some of the strictest gun control in the world. fuck off, cunt.

Attached: you.jpg (608x640, 20.97K)

Cat 2 chimpout or above

Attached: 0B3541E5-AA83-4E76-A5F3-22B3CFF97B86.jpg (500x647, 96.04K)

What if you get attacked by 15 people? You typically have to shoot someone more than once. They're moving so you're more likely to miss. Everyone I know in the military even good shots say if it's moving you're going to miss. If you shoot someone once and mortally wound them they can still run around and try to kill you. You have people shot with pistols 30+ times not going down even though one of the first hits should have been fatal. People hopped up on drugs might get hit and go down pop up again in a few minutes out of no where. If anything high capacity magazines are more prone to failure and cause a jam that would hinder mass shootings.

We can buy suppressors without paying $200 tax.
We have no magazine limits.
We don't have any background checks for any gun purchase.

Strictest in the world yet better than the USA?

Go back to your daddies house where you get a safe and shooting permit out of nepotism, gaywad kid.

Cope and seethe amerifag.
50k gun deaths a year lmao.
300+ mass shootings a year.

no one needs a gun at all

that is if you're not living in a warzone, or are working in appropriate businesses like security or money transport.
just because your giant truck does not overcompensate your micro penis enough is not a valid reason for having a gun at all

to shoot more niggers/ politicians/ who/what ever else i need to duh. The law does not apply to me, only applies to pussues and faggots. The law is made for you who will follow it because you are a good goy

Anyone who paid attention to 1992 and/or 2020 should have no need to explain to anyone why we might need 15 rounds per magazine. Just look at what happened and will likely happen again in the somewhat near future. Also, 1776 should have taught everyone why the citizens might need good enough weapons to keep up with the military.

CCW and handgun ownership is essentially impossible, unless you're very wealthy and well connected.

Same for semi auto rifles.

Permit system where cops can deny you without "good cause" for wanting the gun. You'll likely get denied if your politics are outside the "acceptable" discourse.

Can you own body armor? I know you can't get gen 3 night vision since it's generally non exportable to civilians outside the USA.

It's none of your fucking business why I need 15 rounds, or 115 rounds. This is a free country, take your fascist shit elsewhere.

Attached: 1427424147401.jpg (480x360, 86.1K)

What do I need to seethe about? I'm a veteran of the institution that kicked your ass to the curb, bitch. You only got a permit for your shit because you got sponsored by a family member into a club full of old rich people. A dead criminal is at least one less repeat offender. A good person alive and uninjured is worth a hell of a lot more than a dead criminal.

Your continent is the size of Michigan. That's not even a big state.

ThEy ArE dOiNg ThIs BeCaUsE tHeY hAvE
VERY
GOOD
REASON
to
believe
(YOU)
have
VERY
GOOD
REASON
TO
MURDER
THEM.

Bad shot

Or 14 rounds? Or 16 rounds? The number is pretty fucking arbitrary and sets a limit that would do nothing to deter anybody from, you know, carrying two magazines. Takes a half second to swap one out. So such a law would do nothing to inconvenience anybody using a gun for lawful or unlawful purposes. It is a nothingburger.

Attached: 1568002035984.jpg (500x750, 62.8K)

It is not the Bill of Needs.