It's so funny that this has turned into the biggest nothing burger shit show...

It's so funny that this has turned into the biggest nothing burger shit show. This is what happens when you scream russia for 4 years and then even the NYT admits russia didn't do anything.

Attached: Liz-Cheney-Miss-Piggy-1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 88.23K)

I'm glad you're scared

>the biggest nothing burger shit show
Is that what your militia buddies think?

Such a nothing burger the orange clown cried out a 12 page response...kek

>Coping this hard
>Being this scared
>Looking like this

It's too easy, it really is. Back to Any Forums, faggot

Attached: 1641262222578.jpg (427x400, 70.88K)

Nothing Burger that shows Trump knew that what he was saying was lies, that he had been informed about what could happen on January 6th, that his inner circle and family told him to stop, that he deliberately went ahead and gave an inflamatory speech that lead to the riots, and that it was Pence who eventual got the national guard to show up... yep nothing burger...

>being this brainwashed by the government

ngmi

>Ignores ANTIFA
Kool

go to bed

So ... correct me if I'm wrong, but the committee isn't even going to recommend criminal charges to the DOJ? Wtf was this all about? This reminds of when Geraldo Rivera opened up Al Capone's safe on live tv and there wasn't jack shit in there.

>npc response
Yikes

Sup Ivan, how's that dead cousin of yours?

It to make it seem less political if/when the DOJ does something

Doesn't matter what he said, that protest would have happened anyway. Anybody that watched that shit live, knew it was beyond fishy.

Attached: cobb-ballot.jpg (2400x1200, 619.64K)

Are these fucking retards being paid?

Attached: 1580867951972.jpg (700x700, 129.86K)

>Brainwashed by a conman who is still conning idiots like you despite a clear history of conning idiots like you

No refunds

>81 million votes

Attached: 1654030984754.jpg (1500x1500, 768.44K)

It's a show trial. Pure liberal/neocon propaganda.

And who broadcasted the date for it? To be there because it will be wild?

Coping cuckservative, cry moar faggot

Attached: 1623292405087.jpg (1024x576, 75.07K)

Attached: 1655277123006.jpg (960x960, 124.79K)

That's my point. He knew it was going to happen and instead of doing anything to stop it he threw gas on the fire then walked away to hide in his bunker until it was clear it wasn't going to work at which point he came out and said "go home"

please explain how he did that. I'll wait

Attached: 983.jpg (1600x900, 250.67K)

.02 cents a post
.03 per reply
>so please stop mass replying. You are getting them paid

>Thinking a sticker is an argument

Back to Any Forums

please explain how the current administration caused high gas prices

>my boogeymen get paid here
Are you really that retarded?

They fucked that up then, because it looks even more blatantly partisan now. They hype this up, put it on prime time tv (why?) ... and then don't even have enough shit to recommend charges against a guy they've been attacking and impeaching for the last 6 fucking years? A guy who's supposedly so guilty he's a menace to the country worse than inflation and the war in Ukraine combined (neither of which they're holding prime time hearings on)? This looks partisan af.

You're looking for what they want you to see.

Weaponized energy policies.

OK tell me what I'm missing, because I saw that happen live

They fucked up so much fox was scared to air it and to cut to commercial. Fucking kek. Stay mad and ignorant

>angry Republicans immediately projecting

Ah the sweet smell of fear

Explain what that means

When the democrats do it, it's ok right?

Attached: Gas-Prices-2006.jpg (411x541, 109.36K)

You sure about that?

Attached: 1654835592721m.jpg (1024x576, 106.67K)

MEGA 9:00 WRIGGLER attack leading to sudden onset MEGA RAPE DICK and simultaneous new DICK PAIN INFLCITOR

I also got new zappers on the back of my neck and left calf today.

Right wingers aren't even gonna get refunds for trump scamming money out of them hahaha

Why were the gas prices high during bush, why are they high now?

>Gouging
Then where's the food gouging bill? The landlord gouging bill? The cost of living skyrocketing gouging bill? They play you like GTA