I decided months ago to use ubuntu because it was supposed to just werk. The more I used it, the more broken it became...

I decided months ago to use ubuntu because it was supposed to just werk. The more I used it, the more broken it became. What's an actual just werks distro that wont fuck everything up? Im using a high end laptop so resources arent really an issue.

Attached: 1657696941540.jpg (793x931, 145.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHNKTlz1lps&list=PL6sYHytyKN2-X93TurF3JptW8qSVm0DzA&index=12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fedora

Linux Mint Cinnamon 21

Fedora

Attached: 1647384545779.jpg (400x399, 14.32K)

idk everything becomes broken if you dont know how to maintain it. even fedora, mint, ubunto, elementary, deepin, manjaro, MXlinux, pop or zorin.

>high end laptop
why you even using linux then. its for poorfags only. this is why you fucked it up. you aren diligent enough because you arent trying to squeeze performance from it

None of them work, just use windows or macOS.

Wait until Silverblue is mature enough. It's an immutable distro so the selling point is even regards won't fuck it up enough that you can't regress to a functional state with a couple commands.

>What's an actual just werks distro that wont fuck everything up?
Windows and iOS. Linux is for contrarian faggots.

Been running Manjaro for years without issues.

OpenSus caus it makes good music youtube.com/watch?v=oHNKTlz1lps&list=PL6sYHytyKN2-X93TurF3JptW8qSVm0DzA&index=12

Attached: opensus.png (600x428, 40K)

do you think she will sex me?

If you can compile the Linux kernel without using Make she will definitely sex you

>The more I used it, the more broken it became.
You mean you - the user - gradually broke it. You gotta watch what you are installing.

What's broken? Like really with Ubuntu/Mint or whatever there isn't that much to go wrong. If you need gayming just keep one drive with windows 10 installed

ok, check you're dm's

Could someone explain how ubuntu gets broken?
I recently switched to ubuntu only (mint) and I'm kind of worried about when things start breaking

slackware is a distro that just works for me, never broken it or had to reinstall for the entire time i have been using linux

Didn't apt update, apt upgrade frequently enough, installed user level package (pip, npm) over system binary, installed flatpak/snap over binary (the trannys work) , installed custom ppas (the Devils work), all working together to absolutely fuck his dependency tree. Man you guys are fucking retarded these distros are supposed to be idiot proof.

Attached: 5-minutes-later-linux-mint.jpg (400x400, 34.68K)

I have npm and pip installed, is that a problem?