Did Any Forums listen this today?

did Any Forums listen this today?

Attached: american idiot.jpg (1000x1000, 87.76K)

no and please explain to me why should I as if I was a 30yo latin american idiot

No, not cause it isnt a solid or decent album but because I dont typically listen to green daybmuch anymore. Maybe when I was in highschool. I prefer insomniac or nimrod, American Idiot is an opera, more dense as a story and musically, whereas nimrod is very diverse in sounds/styles whereas insomniac tries to be a little more aggressive

Nothing. Music is for girls.

“SO MAYBE I’M THE FAGGOT AMERICA” - OP

The theme that plays whenever an American posts a political thread

Listening to green day is like wiping your ass before you shit. It doesn't make sense and it's a waist of time

Twice

Attached: 1532048519491.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

yes it was the only decent war protest music we had for the Afghanistan war... Vietnam had much better music

Attached: image-1500x983.jpg (1500x983, 189.05K)

check

Insomniac is their best album

Attached: Unjoys your division.jpg (1000x1000, 91.61K)

I actually listen to this album quite regularly. It was one of the small joys a friend of mine had. He came from a really rough home life, low-income, and so on. He had a PlayStation 2, and that was how he played his CD through his old CRT television. We used to jam out, and jump on his bed, singing along. We'd have fun playing with his G.I. Joe figures from the local Family Dollar, too.

I just attended his funeral last month. He killed himself. Life just.. caught up to him, I guess. I knew him for more than 20 years. It sucks, Anons. But, I still think of him when I see that CD case in my car.

Sad to hear man, no trolling. RIP user.

BASED BASED BASED

Keep it safe Any Forumsro

Thanks user

I got memed into listening to this by Any Forums and I loved it

Attached: Scriptofthebridge (1).jpg (315x317, 20.89K)

Fuck. RIP

Dookie. Fuckwit.

This brought me back to some good memories with some old friends i had about 10-15 years ago. RIP to your friend

Dookie is generic pop-punk ramones wannabe trash, kill yourself.

you mean 21st century breakdown? thought so

Thanks, Any Forumsros.
He was one of my best friends, and I still cry about him often. Life's hard, and I miss him.

Thats a shit album