I don't Know why, but the Sentinelese really piss me off. I hate how they think they're an actual match against us...

I don't Know why, but the Sentinelese really piss me off. I hate how they think they're an actual match against us, that they can just get away with killing people who walk on their island. I hate how people glorify them because "THEY'RE THE LAST UNCONTACTED HUMANS!!!" Who gives a shit? So they live on an island no one wants. That's just chance, not an accomplishment. Also, why should they get to keep living their lives undisputed while the rest of us have to deal with the shittiness of Capitalism and geopolitical conflicts?

I say we just invade North Sentinel Island with 100,000 troops with machine guns, and a shit-ton of tanks and flamethrowers, and just go to town. Kill all the Sentinelese and destroy their forest. Reduce the island to a wasteland. That'll show 'em who they're really up against. That there is no escape.

Sentinelese genocide when?

Attached: Retarded Niggers.png (1078x580, 1.26M)

Who hurt you user?

white men be like

NYPA faggot

100,000?

I bet 30 dudes with rifles could wipe this entire island honestly

Y’all grade A homosexuals

Attached: A9F4FC82-F120-4FB9-A608-8115D4CE580B.gif (200x234, 193.06K)

You sound like someone who tried going to north sentinel island and got shit on by these retards

“I should have the right to protect my property (trailer) with an ar-15” yet gets mad when natives defend their island with sticks and shit.

>he automatically equates OP's post with the 2nd
>he is THIS retarded
>politics lives inside his head RENT FREE

Attached: wicked smaht.png (250x262, 93.91K)

I'm honestly buttblasted that I wasn't born there and I'm being completely unironic. I hate the rest of this gay earth.

>their island
As you say... That gives them the right.

Attached: DankMeme.jpg (715x818, 169.85K)

Fuck you bitch. If you fuck with the Sentinelese, you're fucking with ME. Nobody harms these people while I live.

Attached: Dwp1wAfFUHfXL1Tg5_fXQX7IgwhdAqMbXSGDZgu59Ug.jpg (500x380, 19.16K)

Chad sentinelese tribesman vs Virgin OP

OP must be from France. He finally found a nation they could beat in battle and he's just itching to go.

Attached: 1649415285854.jpg (1000x857, 1.61M)

Do they really have it easy? No modern medicine, no nothing. Just like African niggers if we did not make the mistake of contacting them.

Our leaders have made the choice to leave them uncontacted. Just like the national geographic guys must leave the wild animals to death we are leaving these niggers to their fait. We literally treat them like animals. Their island is our zoo and we can always look at it and their progress and be like: this is what niggers would be without us. This is who niggers are except ours wear sunglasses and use smartphones.

It's fascinating

Nah fuck that. Let’s just drop in like ten tigers, ODST style, fueled by adrenaline and cocaine.

kek

>shittiness of Capitalism

Attached: 1596227029415.jpg (320x362, 21.99K)

OP is a faggot but anybody who perpetuates this meme about France is a confirmed retard. Read a book.

>the shittiness of Capitalism

Get a fucking job and pay your school fees

Get to the choppa

This is the one part of his post that wasn't cringe. Modern life is soulless and gay.

ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND TROOPS?????

There are barely 100 of these Sentinalese on the island! You take 25 dudes with machine guns and the job is done. I agree, also, that these dirty nigger, murderous fucks need to be wiped out.

You could probably just travel there with an assault rifle, a vest and ammo and kill all of them

Sounds interesting but there's nothing to gain. If there was a way to exploit them or resources to extract from the island then i could see some rouge invaders fucking them up but i don't think there could be a coordinated, multinational incursion into the island just for the sake of eradicating them.

ywnbaw

Still spamming this thread

>while the rest of us have to deal with the shittiness of Capitalism and geopolitical conflicts?
God I with that were me.

Attached: C4C25E6B-FE39-42A5-B876-B2078B3815E6.jpg (400x400, 20.71K)

Island man cucked op

>>Vest
>>they use arrows and spears
>>???
>>profit

Attached: mad.jpg (480x360, 31.49K)

I hear tell, that local ships know they are near the island when they can heard the loud bass, screaming and smell of marijuana.

Attached: Avast.png (650x451, 446.38K)

Would be way more interesting to send just two dudes in 15th century plate armor, plus sword and shield. I feel like one dude could possibly get mobbed and tackled from behind, but I think two could cover for each other.

Attached: lossy-page1-220px-Rustning,_Gustav_Vasa_-_Livrustkammaren_-_32921.tif.jpg (220x330, 16.18K)

If you wage war on these people ... isn't that the same kind of geopolitical conflict you're against? That's their island, what right do you have to invade it with your war machine? You sound like a hypocrite, but I think it's more a case of you just being stupid.