Is he dying?

is he dying?

Attached: EFFAw-kUUAEjbys.jpg (954x1200, 281.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE
twitter.com/TrumpEmail/media
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, we all are eventually

He isn't that lucky, he is gonna die in prison.

Everyone's currently dying

Why what did he do :(

“This is our big mistake,” Seneca wrote, “to think we look forward toward death. Most of death is already gone. Whatever time has passed is owned by death. We are dying every day and no day, once dead, can be revived."

I try not to wish ill for anybody, and I certainly would not wish for his death. That said, when he dies, as he someday must, I do not plan to mourn.

Literally treason, sedition, inciting an insurrection, multiple financial crimes, tax evasion, sexual abuse of minors.....

I fucking hope so.

Have you even seen our geriatric-in-chief? Wtf is wrong with your attention span, user?

A lot of things.

>raped a ton of people, including children

>violated the emoluments clause of the constitution

>Contributions and donations by foreign nationals, a violation of 52 U.S Code 30121 and place of solicitation in 18 U.S Code 607.

>Resual to witness to testify or produce papers by refusing to cooperate with a lawful subpoena.

>Attempting to overthrow the U.S government

>Extortion by officers or employees of the United States, 18 U.S Code 872

>Obstruction of justice

There's a lot more but I'm already tired of writing this.

it's makeup is melting kek

Yes those may all be true, but which president hasn’t in this day and age? He is quite funny :D he should be acquitted of all charges.

Refer to

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE

Jewmers aren't human. You will understand one day user. We all get there in due time.

He's kind of a dead meme at this point.

yeah, he's dying to be president again!

two weeks liberals, two weeks

Attached: great.jpg (300x240, 26.59K)

>two weeks
Huh? I thought the storm was gonna come when Biden was inagurated? I thought the military was gonna come out and arrest him and whatever nonsense. What happened to that?

So then we have answered OP’s question: Yes
Thread Over.

Looks like he's melting

your parents probably considered suicide when you popped out

4d chess my friend, 4d chess

4D chess is when something does not happen I guess.

The goalposts were moved to February. Then March 4. Then April. Then July 4. Then September. Then Christmas. Then January 2022. And now it's two weeks from now.

Just keep sending your checks to the Election Defense Fund. Actually make it a little extra this month, Donald needs to pay his mortgage

Your parents probably considered abortion after you were born (your parents are not smart)

Cue the Jewish snakes in....3, 2, 1.....

Those emails are ACTUALLY truly something. These things make me realize that the idiology of the Republican party works EXACTLY like a Nigerean email scam.

The only people who are gonna fall for it are the ones who don't notice that obvious nonsense, like how even if you Google "email scam" the first thing that pops up is Nigeria. It's made stupid intentionally because their target markets are people who won't notice the holes in the logic.

There's actually this really cool twitter account that catalogues all of these Trump campaign emails and they are formatted almost identitally to Nigerian email scams, down to the point where they try to emotionally manipulate the person they send it to by saying that you're personally dissapointing Trump by not giving him money.

twitter.com/TrumpEmail/media

^ There's the link for anyone who wants to see.

Hiss hiss baby.

>raped a ton of people, including children

Accusations are allegations in the absence of proof. There were allegations there was no proof and anyone can lie.

>violated the emoluments clause of the constitution

You mean like how Nancy Pelosi used her official position to gain access to insider trading?
Or how the Clintons declassified missile guidance tech so they could make a profit selling our national secrets to Chyna?

>Contributions and donations by foreign nationals, a violation of 52 U.S Code 30121 and place of solicitation in 18 U.S Code 607.

You mean like how the Clintons accepted financial donations to their campaign from Chyneese officials?

>Resual to witness to testify or produce papers by refusing to cooperate with a lawful subpoena.

>Attempting to overthrow the U.S government
This never happened. Trump issued an order to the national guard to provide additional security on Jan. 6th an order that was belayed by Nancy Pelosi.
He also asked the crowd to protest peacefully.
I believe you are discussing the act of stochastic terrorism doled out by Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton who went on the news and demanded riots and mass arson in the streets. Que the BLM riots that happened shortly after.

>Extortion by officers or employees of the United States, 18 U.S Code 872

I require proof concerning this allegation.

>Obstruction of justice
Again this never happend.