OUR WORLD

OUR WORLD.

NOT YOUR.

Attached: Isis-the-Goddess.jpg (717x538, 114.37K)

Youre a faggot

Youre probably a not, but what is the point of you spamming this? I know you're an oldfag because some pics you have in your chache have been posted here a long time ago. So, what is this supposed to indicate? Is this just your "new" spam, like the Andy, angle, or the others? A forced meme?

I'm just curious. I know you are probably botting this, but, in case its not AI, Id loke to underatand ypur plight or autism. It seems to be weapons.

Attached: 1655219247241.png (955x725, 19.85K)

I'm not actually him. He's in a bunch of other threads. I'm trying to lure him here to ask him those types of questions.

What do the All Dogs Go To Heaven pics mean?

Do you really try to understand these retards that acess this site? You should consider your thoughts about this first.

Why are you so against trying to underatand things? If you dont like what I do with my time, go fuck off back to where you came from. I can do what the fuck I want when I want.

Attached: Night Drive PePe.png (808x632, 196.52K)

I'm sure there is a meaning behind it, like a lot of his other spam. In my opinion, he is acting as a objector to the spam threads. He is fighting against them in a way to kick them down. This one is not as childish; although vague, it is different. I'm curious as to why.
It obviously has a religious inclination, as he points out that movie in his images sometimes. This one is egyptian. Id like to know the root goal of this. Is he trying to convey a message or is it just to kick down all of the degenerate indoctrination threads we see spammed day to day.

Attached: Surreal PEPE.gif (400x560, 1001.11K)

everything has a meaning behind it, but somethings simply don't deserve attention cause it's pathetic, futile, empty, vague and in the end you're just wasting your time with someone else bullshit.

I understand what you are saying, but I will make my objective decision myself. I dont need your help.

Attached: Good..gif (150x113, 906.52K)

Bump.

waste your time as much as you want.

What the fuck are you doing, RIGHT NOW, that is defined as better? Why dont you take your own advice and pipe the fuck up? Thank you so much for giving me permission to do what I want in my life. I am so thankful O had you, some random, self important prick, to lecture me on how to live life, especially when he isnt doing the same th--- oh, wait.

Attached: God Damn Retard.jpg (360x394, 19.67K)

Your world is pig shit so is everything in you I'm lit

I am having a discussion with an other retard on an anonymous internet forum cause I don't have anything else to do, but i'm 100% sure that we are here for completely different reasons, while i'm here cause someone is trying to prove itself capable of control someone else's mind you're here being nothing but an useless retard, but that completely up to you, be a retard as much as you want.

Both of you are faggots

None of what you have typed has done anything to help or aid anyone. Are you such an oblivious asshole that you, by your own accord, are actually doing anything in the slightest? Youre not. I am flat put telling you that you aren't. So, you are just a nothing fucking useless asshole with nothing to contribute, though you tried. Youve failed. Nice job, idiot. How do you actually see yourself? You come on tgis thread and try to tell me what to do. Yet, all the while, are doing the literal thing youre speaking about. Dude, youre a douchebag. Be more useful or just go sit in the corner.

Attached: Try Harder.jpg (604x604, 52.75K)

Thanks for sharing

Attached: Bling Cowboy PePe.gif (316x400, 47.13K)

And yet here you are, ignoring your first objective to answer me.

OUR LOG.

NOT YOUR.

Attached: 1625023582238.jpg (461x403, 83.13K)

Because I'm the one who started the discussion. I'm the one helping kill spam threads, thanks for your bumps by the way. I'm acheiving what I wanted and what the OP wanted to do. You, on the other hand, have failed. The only tging you have made prevalent is that you are a sad sack of useless shit. Youre a fucking chode. Clean yourself up.

Attached: Ooo.jpg (188x220, 10.5K)

Kek

Attached: muchos kekos.jpg (320x401, 43.75K)

OUR WORLD.

NOT YOUR.

Attached: 4668c0c37b830cee275385023a84a1a0119.jpg (1280x696, 95.89K)

Please explain yourself.