I'm coming for you Knoxville

I'm coming for you Knoxville

Attached: 39179920-9250991-image-a-205_1613069194232.jpg (634x1126, 53.46K)

N

where is he

i

he's slowly turning into his old man

Wtf happened to him? Guy turned into a massive douche canoe over the littlest shit

>burzum shirt
based

g

he fucked himself out of guaranteed money and wasn't even in the last jackass movie. that's what being a greedy drug addicted sociopath gets you i guess

verification not required

is that a nose ring?

Don't blame me because you couldn't stay sober, jackass.

Attached: Johnny-Knoxville-Jackass.jpg (1200x800, 555.05K)

Rehab?

Even Steve O is still sober... or atleast enough to hold it together to get paid.

no he escaped from rehab and no one knows where he is... he's been missing for like 48 hours

He was always like that. He got super rich and famous from all the skate shit he first did then jackass blew him up even more. He didn't deserve any of it though. He's always been a horrible, selfish egomaniac who doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself. He has no discipline, no wisdom, no maturity, no real intelligence. He's a faggot retard.
The only people I've known who like him are similar to how he is lol

Attached: 1532655853652.png (650x317, 389.19K)

He's literally going to shoot Jonny Knoxville

I DON'T CARE, THIS GUY'S CAREER IS DUNN

Nothing slowly about it. He became Phil.

I've never really cared for Knoxville so I wouldn't care. The other user might be right about him being selfish and all that shit, but the fact is that none of these idiots would have anything without Bam. Him and his brother started CKY which eventually lead to Jackass and it never would have led to jackass if Bam being a pro skater wasn't the the driving force behind CKY. which was way better than jackass anyway. kinda fucked up how they did Bam on the latest one tbh. just my opinion

G

Gonna give you some punny credit; I hope your best friend dies someday

damn I remember how he used to shit on phil calling him fat and old. life's a bitch.

Attached: 1654213164075.jpg (646x644, 64.42K)

Can he just finally overdose already?

He’s done contributing to society.

Tl;dr this faggot should a stayed in rehab