Ladies and gentlemen, the 47th President of the United States

Ladies and gentlemen, the 47th President of the United States

Attached: rmoney.png (291x308, 97.37K)

I( wouldn't even vote.... democrat vs democrat? lose lose. Trump has my vote

Trump supporters will never back that faggot.
He's got a kid on Ukrainian energy company boards just like Hunter and Pelosis son in law.

Fuck the swamp

Trump himself backed him in 2018

Fuck that guy

Does anyone still give a fuck about what National Review says?

>the mormon
It would seriously be better to have a fucking muslim instead of one of those nutjobs

he's got binders full of women

I never vote Republican but if dems don’t have any viable candidates I and many others would vote for him because Ron descant is a fucking piece of shit. The question is can Romney win the primaries

Trump backs alot of losers.
We don't support faggots even when Trump does

You sound low IQ

Honestly, given the probably alternatives, he'd be a much better choice.

Great. Another repuke millionaire presidential candidate who's never worked a day in his life.

>Republicans in power

Attached: 2020-0227.jpg (259x194, 11.28K)

Reminder that your vote won't count. We rigged one election, we can rig them all. Never again will conservicuck scum gold power. Just stay home on election day.

I like his undies

I seriously would vote for biden before I voted for that Neo-con, but, not like voting matters anyway

Better than Trump and Biden for sure

>t-boomer neocon

pretty sure politics is a joke at this point, there's no way these are the people making the real decisions

Mitt Romney is globalism

I would vote for him. And last time I voted for tulsi, because I wanted her to suck my cock if she won.

Seriously, I'd vote for some random Any Forumstard before I vote for anyone they have right now

>tulsi
She got major junk in her trunk.

Would seriously love to have her suck me off though. God she is fucking hot.