Alcoholics anonymous

alcoholics anonymous
hump day for some edition
>how long you've been drinking
>how long you've been sober
>
I'll start

Attached: dark-red-blend-5l.png (560x700, 101.2K)

>no idea
>4 hours
I want to shoot a shotgun at my neighbors

bump

Started drinking at 13.
Drank hard every night for about 4 years and ruined my fucking life.
Sober now for 20 months.

>how long
probably since I was 12 (im 32rn) if not earlier, wine is a kinda common drink ony family
>sober
whats that? can I mix it with whiskey?

drank 29 years
sober 13 years

One of you shitheads brought two boxes of Franzia to one of my poker games. It was so fucked how little self control people like you have when you enter another person's house. People almost died. Needless to say I don't host a poker game anymore.

Get your shit in gear degenerates.

God bless you user - I am happy for you!

Your future self will always feel better the longer you're sober.

God Bless

I just want to oblivion

good work Any Forumsro

If I got to the package store and get me something to drink, what's it going to do?
I'm going to drink way more than I should, I'm going to wake up drunk most likely and be useless until well past afternoon, and after that I'm not even going to be able to shitpost since I won't be able to figure out what anyone is trying to say in a thread.
Or I could take a shower and make myself some dinner and lay in bed thinking about literally anything, and it will probably suck because it's going to be thoughts about all the work I have to make up for in the past years where I was MIA

who says you have to make up for any work? take a shower, make some dinner, and take control of your life. what do you want to do with your life?

You can't think about everything at once. It'll overwhelm you. That's actually a tactic your brain uses to keep you drinking. It throws you into a panic so you continue self-medicating.

I've been struggling with alcohol for years but the past 6 months have been particularly challenging. Bourbon is a hell of a drug.

Man I used to have ambitions and shit, now thought I just want to get back to where I was in the past.
Marriage doesn't work even though kids and a family sounds comfy. Honestly a lot could be better than sitting around in your boxers eating cold chicken. I want to help people, maybe make a friend or two.
I'm not great at the goosefrabas

Attached: robert dinero.jpg (500x500, 27.49K)

Ive been sober for a week. I just cant do it anymore. It is just too destructive to my body and life. Its best to just cope with boredom of stress in a better way than finding the bottom of a bottle again and again.

Plus the amount of nasty shit that it does. When I would stop, I would detox for an entire week before my body would stop dumping all of the toxins and formaldehyde. Behind my ears, my nose, my face in general, my pits, and my crotch would discharge this unbelievably smelly and disgusting grease that smells like toe cheese or something similar. I would bathe three times a day, but I would still reek. It made it embarassing to even go out in public because I know my cologne and deodorant didnt cover it. I know people probably thought I didnt bathe. I had to go sit in a sauna or my car with the windows rolled up to sweat it out. I dont want to deal with that shit again. Its too disgusting

Attached: Sullen PePe.gif (400x300, 1.95M)

You can quit user. It's hard but it's definitely possible. You can handle life so much better when you're not killing yourself with booze. I encourage you to try again. It took me a hundred tries before I finally did it.

Nobody likes a quitter! Cheers!

I want to start a coke and hooker habit, I got nothing out of life being sober and a good guy.

What do you expect to get out of quitting?

Sorry friend, hows it going today?
Damn I've never heard that before,Sounds like it will pass. I probably smell like shit myself but I can't smell.

What is better about being sober? Or being around sober people?

>>how long you've been drinking
I've had 5 8% beers since this afternoon
>>how long you've been sober
Spent more nights sober than not the last year or three and I rarely drink as much as today it's too expensive in Canada
I did spend several years at a half liter a night average. I'm too for that shit now

I never really drank or did drugs, I lived a pretty goodguy life, followed the rules, and I got nothing out of it. I'm 42 and I just want to be drugged out of my mind to numb the boredom that is my life.
You seriously get nothing out of being sober, it's pointless

Different user. I have no sense of smell also. Not my problem?

lucky you i found a hooker

lol wtf were you drinking?? I drink every day but I also have a healthy diet otherwise. barely any beef, chicken / fish, veggies, usually brown rice, 180lb... pretty sure there's more to this story