Why shouldn't I smoke these everyday?

Why shouldn't I smoke these everyday?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 7.46K)

Hey should I get like a good quality belt or an extra pair of shoes quick please I got online class in 10 min

Because smoking pills is retarded

Depends if you don't have a belt and your pants are falling down. It's worse if your pants fall down than if you have scuffed shoes.

Smoking Fentanyl> anything else. Touch grass.

Is that weed?

Ohhhhh Oxy 30s they don’t make em anymore where I’m from.. I don’t fuck with pills anymore but I might indulge if I came across one of them

Places that have ties with the Cartel will always have some so keep an eye out. very expensive though.

Because opioids will ruin your feelings of enjoyment and pleasure to the point that you will never feel happy again unless you are constantly high.

get with it pussy

Attached: 7873643568.jpg (640x640, 77.9K)

Fentantl is gel not a pill lmao

You retarded?
Fentanyl can be in powder form which can be pressed into a pill.
There are literally counterfeit perc30s that are spiked with fentanyl

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-15 at 21-35-11 Warning issued for fake Adderall pills laced with fentanyl after deaths of 2 OSU students.png (660x371, 286.86K)

Better if used as suppository

Also everyone knows those dirty 30s are notorious for always being fake.

That's the point man. The fent hits. Way better than any drug I've tried actually, and I've done Acid, Dmt and Shrooms.

How do you know what dose you are getting so you do not die?

lmfao fentanyl laced oxyCODONES.
oxycontin 40/80 from mundipharmare are the best option these past few years, unless u can find some real old oxy 160s from some dead ass relative

I'm trying to master the art of only doing them every now and then like alcohol, which funny enough I don't drink.

Look up “ROA” (routes of administration) on Bluelight. You’ll have to use DuckDuckGo to search because fuck Google and their censorship. But annyways, just eating then is way more efficient… like 2x. You don’t get the rush, but you stasyyy high.

I feel you I was addicted to fent/heroin for far too long, been on suboxone for 5 years now. All the power to you my dude.

tolerance. literally the only reason

so wat im a dope feen

Is that pic legit? The fakes look better pressed than the authentic.

From what I've seen fake percs can range in many sheds of blue and quiality of the actual shape itself greatly

Yeah well guess what fag your still a useless drug addict.

You’d be a nigger if you did
Don’t be a nigger

newwww OwO yous a nigguu
>Sits on your lap and smokes a perc off foil

>"Y-You smoked my percy?"

>poops

Attached: Neferpitou.jpg (1067x600, 57.19K)