Keep drugging up your kids with dangerous drugs and chemicals, Murica

Keep drugging up your kids with dangerous drugs and chemicals, Murica

Attached: ADHD.jpg (647x437, 22.46K)

as someone who has ADHD, i hate the idea of meth. i do take OTC meds though (they are prescribed by a registered doctor)

Jews

keep livin in denial bud.
ritalin makes your brain grow

also ritalin has been abused up to grams, it's very safe

Uhhhhh. Wrong.

Daily reminder that there are no stupid or naughty kids anymore.
The pharmaceutical industry has decreed that they're genuinely ill ... and that they have the solution.

t. Has no kids

Script Autists are unbearable to be around, should have been killed at birth

ADHD is real but the issue isn't that it inherently makes the person suffer, in a vacuum. The suffering from having an attention disorder comes from a society that is difficult for these people to function in at a level deemed satisfactory. Adhd people don't "fit" and have trouble being good little productive peons so we call them sick and medicate them. This society was created, it doesn't have to be this way. It's valid to question the need to medicate these and other conditions, but there's no point in denying their existence. Unless you want to question the very concept of a "condition"

Ritalin fucked me up. I wish my parents had known better.

You’re retarded.

t. has kids and thinks they're saints
Protip: you are responsible for the bad behaviour of your children. Sounds like you're just a bad parent.

This. Anyone who disagrees hasn't struggled w/ mental illness, I think. If they had, they'd understand that society is not kind to those of whom are neurodivergent. It sounds gay, it sounds tumblr, whatever, it's true.

>it's society's fault, not mine
Grow up , you immature faggot.

>neurodivergent

Attached: libfreak.jpg (427x427, 21.64K)

What makes you think everyone else should put up with you ? You’re disabled and holding everyone else back. I’m not cutting you smack on a bad day, I don’t give a shit what you’re like on a good day. Stay out of my way, go to a special school, stay out of my life. On the internet, I can make you vanish with a couple of clicks, irl, I have to harm you.

Everyone in this thread is a massive faggot.

Most of you are extremely ugly and will never find love, yet you're all fighting each other about the gayest shit.

Attached: 1652309505822.jpg (2048x2730, 599.66K)

>put up with you
Lol I make $30 an hour welding for 3 hours a week and sitting on my ass for the other 37 hours, with ADHD. And we're both on this site coping poorly and calling each other faggots. Who's putting up with who? dumbass and a fake tough guy

You're not special, little snowflake. You just failed at life.

I didn’t ask you anything beside why I should put up with you. This is your autism already kicking in. I already stated, in the internet I can get rid of you effortlessly, but irl, I have to use violence or send you off the rails mentally.it’s no shock we cross paths on b, I come here to shit post, you come here because you’re unbearable to be around irl. So again, why should I put up with your kind. Pro tip: I’m not bit going to. So fuck off. It’s nearly Friday, you can take all the add you saved up through the week and spazz over the weekend even harder than you did during the week