Explain

Explain.

Attached: memez4dayz_287768985_416705043666756_4768043009684460572_n.jpg (1050x1050, 106.69K)

i got a short dick?

Once men cum they're done and leave

Women trib with each other. If you want your chick to cum everytime... have her get on top and rub her clit on your dick until she squirts. Then fuck her. Sure some women can cum from regular sex. But dykes cum easily because they rub their clits together. Really simple.

Most men don't consider the woman's pleasure at all, and see women as onaholes.

It's a pretty self explanatory picture op I'm sure you can figure it out yourself

Biology did a goof. They should have put the clit on the top of the inside of the vagina.

Women cant make men orgasm unless they're thirsty for pussy. I have an amazing g-spot right beneath the head of my penis, and it never fucking fails that whomever I am with just goes straight for jerking it so hard in the wrong spot it's like theyre trying to rip my dick off. Even after I fuckin tell em where it is, and show them. Women don't pay attention to jack shit, but they want some gay reddit factoids that justify their passivity.

checked based digits op.

>believe this. Most women need a lot more stimulation then men to nut.

>Use hands more than dick for this reason. No real desire to fuck with dick. hour or so of foreplay she comes
>then i fuck.
>will not fuck fatties.

99 percent of my first dates ended with the woman orgasming. The secret is to actually try and do what they ask. Also it doesn't hurt to be large down there and my willingness to do things. But I'm not what you'd call otherwise fun. Since high-school I made sex my thing because I'm not great at other stuff. Including conversation. So I settled for a truly horrible woman and live in the middle of nowhere.
Moral of the story is to maybe focus less on sex

Nigga, I cum, then make her orgasm, then cum again. Make sure that pussy is full of my children.

Actual proof of a real study. Next a whore isn't going to cum. Dude is there to drop his Nutt and go. Lesbians will say anything. You ever seen real ones? They ugly as fuck.

Women don't need to orgasm to procreate. Thank evolution.

kys nigger

It's proof that a woman's considerations don't matter. She doesn't even have to orgasm in order to produce a child, while a male must. Even God doesn't give a shit about female orgasm, it's irrelevant and pointless. Just like everything that comes out of a woman's mouth.

When your dick is 8.5 x 6.5, everybody orgasms

No source

Attached: 1638270407320.png (787x709, 56.4K)

Imagine caring if a woman cums or not. Kek.

also, never make rando nut first night and def dont lick the pussy. thats how relationships are made

good thing eating pussy turns me on

Attached: 1599621424276.jpg (412x394, 33.12K)

A woman have 7% chance to cum with her partner.
At least one people must cum to finish the intercourse so at least 50% of people cum in any intercourse.
If two women cum it goes like 50+7+7=64%
The "cultural scripts for heterosexual sex" bullshit is just women being lazy and passive as fuck, their ability to orgasm increase the more they are active to look for it.

Stop starfishing women.