Women dont even look at my way. Do i have a face of incel?

Women dont even look at my way. Do i have a face of incel?
And yes i know i m fat.

Attached: IMG_20220616_022059.jpg (816x1560, 346.35K)

you look normal. how do you dress?

Go to the gym, learn a good facial routine, trim your beard, and dress better. Put some effort into yourself and girls will put effort in you

I dress usually tracksuits, sweatpants and sweatshirs

not taking pictures with the lighting of a snuff film would probably help ease women from feeling like they're about to be part of a struggle snuggle, nigger

lol

>Put some effort into yourself and girls will put effort in you

I know dirty ferals that pick up all the time. Charisma and a lighthearted attitutde will get you laid waaaaaaaaay more than your outward appearance.

People take the "Look good" advice not realising women aren't visual creatures like men are, they're sexually social. You can look like shit but if you pull it off with confidence and make her laugh then she'll fuck you.

If you look like her type and look good, but spend all night acting serious and reserved she won't be interested.

Post Malone looks like shit and plenty of normal young women thought he pulled of a certain style because of how he behaved and interacted with people and his audience. Female post malone wouldn't work because men are visual and don't care about those things in a sexual partner, but women do. Way more than if you look "proper"

Im new to Any Forums,so i just figured out how to reply

Generally correct, I know a bunch of fat nerds with a confident positiv attitude that get laid whenever they want.

I will also recommend just choosing your circles wisely. If I wanna fuck I just go to an anime convention and fuck the insecure chicks there.

because you are white.

Shieet

Nothing is wrong with you.
Western white women are what is wrong - go on Tinder and you will see that - they only care about appearance and nothing else. 90% of white women will go for top 5-10% of men by appearance.

And i just heard women are sexually social... Women must care about appearance cause when i used to hit the gym 5 years ago and were muscular, i fucked plenty

But since i stopped going to gym and gained weight, they went cold and fully ignoring me

you literally look normal, women are fucking stupid and should never be taken seriously

Is that you, Sanders? If it is then it's probably because you're such a bottom.

user you look attractive. Lose some weight if you're overweight and it'll look even better. That's what I did. Was around 250 most of my life. I got into shape at 190 and couldn't keep bitches off me when they wouldn't give me the time of day before. Better to have good looks under fat than be thin and ugly.

Sanders who?

One can only get so much from one photo. What I can say will make you feel better though. Most of the bullshit dumb cum sluts look for is surface level and easy to fix.

In this image, your shoulders look inverted and your chin is down. I would recommend shoulders back, chest out, chin up around bitches. Your body language says you don't want to talk to anyone. You have to signal their sub conscious. If you can be a center of attention socially, women will want to attach themselves to you to draw from it. I look a lot like you and have never had issues with women (becomes its own issue). I don't credit it to how I dress or my physical appearance because once you are with them they show you how much that stuff doesn't matter. They care about your signalling and how other people see you.

If you want a long term relationship, signal for one. If you want something quick, signal for one. Try the things I mentioned above and you might meet someone. The best thing you can do for yourself is stop judging yourself so harshly that you feel the need to reach out and ask this. Nothing is wrong with you but your mindset. You're a fine looking gentleman in a world where your mating partners are 99% media phone drones. But guess what? They need a leader, and they will give that leader a blow job.

I think you're a very handsome young man.

See OP. We both called you handsome and commented at the same time. WAKE UP AND OWN IT KING