America is great country on earth i love america it is great country me and my family love america very much and wish...

america is great country on earth i love america it is great country me and my family love america very much and wish to move there one day . love from india ,

Attached: 461BD22C-FD9B-433E-980A-DD1502A57656.jpg (638x344, 85.75K)

You should, you should! Every immigrant should go there without any doubt.

thank you .

go to euromutt land with all the sand niggers and pakis instead

Come on man. They wants you to share your freedom with some bobs and vagenes and they dont consume much toilet papers.

BASED

I hope you make it here user. It is pretty great also not crowded like your country

From Canada and I feel the same
Americans take it for granted like craaaazy.. they don’t even know how free they really are

I'm Canadian and I wouldn't move to America if you paid me

yeah, you're jelly

Everything cheaper
More opportunity
Better weather
More freedom
Right to defend yourself

You wouldn’t have to pay me

Stick to your loosing hockey teams, your Tim Hortons, lack of culture and bad food

wat..? why do canadians act like america is so much different, its mostly the same ive lived in both places lmfao

American here.

You should stay in India. We have pretty poor leadership at the moment in the states.

>Because the President has such an influence on my life!

Attached: 1524409045271.jpg (233x233, 57.14K)

America is a shit hole just like every other place for one reason or another, but I rather live here than any where else. Now you be a good Leaf and apologize for what you said.

I fucking hate upper mexicans

Still they are consuming your medias over everything. They wont live without it cause they sucks.

I hate anglo canadians

I hate North Dakotas gay neighbors

So we can be friends. I pay you to catapult some shit over there, they worth it for sure.

Attached: 1653764252097.jpg (580x653, 64.7K)

Shit don’t know what you mean??? The current cunts in charge want anything but whites here. They would be welcomed with open arms, free money by the tens of thousands, no taxes for decades shit it’s the best time for brown and blacks to be here. While the men who took and built this country gets shoved to the back of the line.

>Somebody's mad on Any Forums