Why did you fuck that ugly girl that one time. (or multiple because she had fire PUSSY)

Why did you fuck that ugly girl that one time. (or multiple because she had fire PUSSY)

Attached: IMG-20200102-WA0007.jpg (750x717, 42.53K)

Sometimes you wanna bust a nut and not feel bad about being low effort about it.

We've all been there

i've only fucked ugly girls. pretty girls are all too stuck up, i like girls with a little humility. and looks don't matter much to me, i can get a boner for a whale if a choose to.

Asian girl in my case. Her skin was insanely soft. IDK why but her lackluster face + body was overshadowed by that skin. It was tan and smooth. Pussy like cotton.

We all know the reason, I was young and desperate and she was willing. To be fair, she was probably objectively the best head I've ever had - she could make me cum with a condom on in about 90 seconds.

Fat girls do be giving good head, at least in my experience.

Yum pubic hair in my whipped cream.

>Fat girls do be giving good head, at least in my experience.
I swear everyone says this. I've never banged a fatty, but it makes me want to try.

ugly chicks typically dont have good pussy.
>stop the lies you fucking have no standards.

Attached: stop-it-get-some-help.jpg (400x400, 56.08K)

I don't know if it's an enthusiasm thing, or if I just wasn't expecting it to be anywhere near as good as it was, or a combination.

I still chuckle about her using a strawberry flavoured lube, though.

Because she sucked my soul outta my dick and then I got hard again when she was doing the clean up job with her tongue and I figured, why the hell not. I got a rubber on me anyways

Makes me wonder if the guys that go for fat chicks have such low expectations that anything above average ends up being great.

It was the big round ass, and I regret it. It was during a period in life every hole was a goal

How bad could she have been?

they like to eat/chew/slurp/lick etc so they are good with with mouth, they get lots of practice with it

also they are on a lower tier and they know it so they want to do their best to keep you cuming back for more if they like you

Attached: c0r0navaccineinjury.webm (320x240, 1.41M)

Cause any hole’s a goal sometimes

Attached: C203366A-BB1B-46FA-9ACC-925A5ED23055.gif (480x270, 829.68K)

It’s true M8

Definite possibility, and I'd take an enthusiastic fatty over a dead fish supermodel every fuckin' day of the week

Shit user, I fell into that trap. I was living out of state, moved back home told my little brother to hook me up with some dirty butt cause I just wanted to get my nut off and chick was petite but way below my typical looks criteria but I took her out on a date and ended up staying with her for like 6 freakin years!!! We didn’t have much in common, she was a tv junkie and I couldn’t stand watching tv we never really had any in-depth conversations but boy she had the best pussy I ever had. She didn’t exercise wasn’t athletic nothing like that just good genetics for good pussy. But we were toxic together and shit ended and I’m glad it did but fuuuuuuk

Gummy smile, she was way more autistic irl than via internet, loads of pussy flaps, tissue or fluff on her butthole, she star fished, pussy smelt of old piss, dry skin on her soles, her world was her cat.

Can't imagine a supremo would make for a good lay, ugly or not

Not entirely sure tbh. I think it's partly cause I just like her as a person plus we'd been close friends for such a long time that it felt right somehow. I'd definitely fantasized about fucking her throughout the years though she's kinda fat and not very attractive