Serious question: how do I kill my libido?

Serious question: how do I kill my libido?
Not just limp dick, but entirely stop desiring sex or jacking off. It's ruining my life.
Any drugs?

Attached: IMG_20210821_020234.jpg (622x603, 102.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pGTk6EBkSDY
youtube.com/watch?v=-1WlumcZjnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FmHP9aPLrOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit. Never expected to see elpres here. This is a rare pic as well

Uuuuh..bust your nuts I guess?

he bans people for mentioning his video game videos now

Understandable. He's like 55 or something and moved on years ago. Good to see he's still as crazy as ever though. Been watching him for like 10 years now

Busting a nut is the opposite of what OP wants tho

Attached: 1655161824025.jpg (600x720, 73.04K)

i still miss most of his black ops vids. i'll never laugh at something so much again

The only way out is through. Beat off on molly until you bust your sex drive

Strong opiates. Get a really fuckin solid addiction going and you won’t give the slightest fuck about sex

Not what i mean. I mean ball-busting/cbt. Break 'em.

Best video lmao youtu.be/pGTk6EBkSDY

110 DAYS PLAYED

i think this is the best. even a decade later i cant watch it with a straight face
youtube.com/watch?v=-1WlumcZjnQ

Dont chemically castrate yourself.
Break the habit, not your balls.

Go on an antidepressant it will stop you from cumming and doctors hand them out like crazy.

can you just play with it ?
Just be like okay i will jack off once i complete [task].
Jack off once I finish 2 pages of my computer code homework.

play with it a little bit i mean come on get real

Watching it now, it's all downhill for him after he kills himself with the grenade hahaha

El Pres the GOAT

Luvox and brexpiprazole, they're nootropics too, best drugs of their classes.

Fucking with your endocrine system will fuck other aspects of your life. Your drive for everything will diminish not just for sex. Hence why the kikes push so hard for it. They want helpless slaves with no drive.

Attached: 1631920986131.png (596x643, 17.1K)

Starve yourself.

That's not true. Functioning opiate addict and sex drive has been strong as ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=FmHP9aPLrOs

You might want to try SSRIs, I am so fucking paranoid at not being able to come that I just don't see the point in starting anymore. Also, I had an opioid addiction so that wrecked things a bit, not much point in seeking the thrills of sexual congress when you know, for a fact, it's nothing compared to the milk of the poppy

could try finasteride. it'll kill your DHT which has the bonus side effect of preventing male pattern hair loss

Biblical, I miss the days when he was on twitter and would wish cancer on pretty much everyone

his channel wouldn't survive today

antidepressants zoloft kills it dead

>zoloft kills it dead
no doubt about that!

Attached: pone.0002558.g002.png (600x452, 45.05K)