Just ordered this game from a third party seller on Amazon, I'm going to do a No Sphere Grid challenge run...

Just ordered this game from a third party seller on Amazon, I'm going to do a No Sphere Grid challenge run, but I will be getting Flee, but the rest of the sphere grid will not be touched.

Attached: 91rQrZ+BRHL._SL1500_.jpg (1031x1500, 221.49K)

Then thats not a no sphere grid innit bruv

Just enjoy the game. Those artificial challenges are pointless unless you are a Jew Tuber and you do it for Kahntent.

bump

>Kahntent

o why am i laffin

wut? Buddy I was doing no kill and no alert runs of MGS1/2/3 long before jewtube existed.

Not possible. You probably won't be able to get past your first encounter with Sin at Sea, if you do somehow manage that, Mushroom rock will be impossible for you. Stupid challenge

But why? Try to fuck some pussy instead.

nigga, people have beaten the whole game with no sphere grid

Attached: 1642867328497.jpg (680x531, 31.5K)

Nah, it's not possible

It is possible. You're just too retarded to be able to do it

Do it and post results. Fuck the naysayers

I plan on posting updates

Nah, literally isn't.

Just go on YouTube and see for yourself

It's not a successful run if your characters die or you have to restart from a saved point. Honestly sounds like a really retarded challenge

You're just salty you can't do it.

There's literally guide books and videos if someone really wanted to do it, the question is: why would you want to? Retarded challenge is retarded. At least FFVIII no level up challenges make sense since the monsters stay at your characters' average level, it's a stupid challenge for FFX

It's not a stupid challenge for anything, I can't really explain why it would be worth it but it definitely would be. It would be very challenging, to say the least.

Sounds really stupid user. A more interesting challenge is maxing out Tidus and Rikku's sphere grids before he goes to Besaid. Still pretty stupid, but at least it would make the breeze through interesting

How are you doing to be able to do enough damage to beat the bosses? I'm sure it can be done but boss fights would probably have to be fine tuned and played to perfection, and you'll need lots of health potions.

Jesus Christ that would take fucking forever

>How are you doing to be able to do enough damage to beat the bosses?

Items

Do it and post progress on /vr/
They live for vidya autism and doing shit the most backwards ass way possible

Attached: 12CCFEF9-0E4E-4C20-8387-FE2BBA422C54.png (512x416, 51.72K)

Exactly, but more entertaining than NSG bullshit