Happy Juneteenth, Any Forums

Happy Juneteenth, Any Forums

How are you going to celebrate? I'm going to pick up a carton of ice cream and a TV at my local BLM supporting Walmart

Attached: 1624634006253.png (417x479, 87.06K)

Attached: 37933.jpg (3648x2736, 1.64M)

I'll be calling every black person I see out in public "nigger!!" because they can't do anything about it

June 19 is also Fathers Day. Isn’t that kind of ironically cruel and funny at the same time.

Wtf is a juneteenth

Sorry, but it is going to have to be "The Other Nigger Day". We already refer to MLK Day as Nigger Day around here.

A made up holiday to make low IQ voters feel good about themselves.

And smack in the middle of fag month

You mean like 4/20 and May the 4th?

It’s so good that black history month is the shortest month. Thank god for that

Blacks and faggots in the same group.. they belong together

>Be white male
>Be my birthday
>Niggerday.jpg & Fathers day.png
>Life is irony
At least I knew my father but now I cannot celebrate my birthday anymore. Fuck this life...

Attached: 1627070618184.gif (480x480, 668.57K)

It's an official holiday but it's fake and bullshit supposed to mark the day they ended slavery or some boring bullshit

You have to be 14 years old to think this is funny

Shut up nigger

That's no way to talk about Republicans

I'm off work due to the holiday so I will be at a local gay theater sucking black cock. Seriously.

happy nigger day everybody

That is so awesome of you!

get of the internet chuds

Attached: le_pol_face.png (600x659, 162.02K)

Very few Niggers are Republican. They tend to hang with their old Master Slave Holders instead of the people who freed them. Like Stockholm syndrome or something.

>I'm going to pick up a carton of ice cream and a TV at my local BLM supporting Walmart

Attached: FLOYD.3.jpg (942x960, 85.06K)

They will construct huge piles of shit and call it a memorial, while standing around it smoking dope. Everybody seems to have the day off from "work."

Attached: PILES.OF.SHIT.FOR.FLOYD........png (1110x704, 1.98M)