>Gas was cheap
>Inflation was low
>Stock Markets were rising
>Unemployment was historically low
>Borders were closed
>Putin was minding his own business
>Tweets were mean

miss him yet?

Attached: Trump Laugh.png (956x545, 490.82K)

I voted for Biden and I have to admit this is true. Biden is literally the worst president ever.

Attached: biden-pooped1.png (411x373, 289.26K)

>Gas was cheap
Gas hasn't been cheap since 2001.

Attached: lol.gif (220x218, 320.68K)

I also voted for Biden and I agree

Biden will win again in 2024 lol
Americans are THAT fucking retarded.
They believe what the 99% of the media tell them

Incorrect 50% of Americans are THAT retarded. The other knew he was a bad pick and the msm lies

Kill yourself, Sergei. No one with a brain is buying your retardation.

FUCK no! Trump is the official worst president in history and a fucking lowlife criminal. He belongs in prison. He and his cult of trash are, without hyperbole, enemies of this country.

based

>Borders were closed
lmao illegal immigration was higher under drumph then it ever was with oboonga

No, because even if I accept every word of that, he is still and always wuill be a traitorous insurrectionist who led a fortunately-inept attempted coup against his country, against the Constitution he'd sworn to support and defend. I'll pay more for gas to have gotten an insurrectionist traitor out of office.

>This is your FINAL NOTICE
i'm still not sending you my money you fat retard

Attached: EmK7CCDX0AIZqyE.jpg (855x362, 67.41K)

Idk man i used to fill up my Subaru with only 20 bucks. Now I'm spending 50 dollars. 20 bucks is extremely affordable for poor people but 50 is a bit too much for comfort

says the fag flying commie flags

Meanwhile Joe was literally committing crimes as a Senator.

i wish somehow i could prove that if Trump won you guys would be defending him despite all of this shit still occurring and Bidenbros would be blaming it all on Trump. we all know this is the truth but if I could prove it maybe people would take a step back and realise how much their brain has been rotted by facebook and twitter.

Attached: 71452987563.jpg (366x360, 15.74K)

>gas was cheap
No one was buying it thanks to his COVID bungling.
>Inflation was low
Supply was high and demand was moderate. Entirely due to Obama's economy. And those shortages and runs on commodities for the pandemic happened under Trump, remember.
>Stock market was rising
Obama's economy. Oh, and Trump oversaw and directly caused ten of the fifteen worst single day drops in the DOW in history and he also destroyed the Midwest agriculture industry to the tune of having to bail them out for 40 BILLION dollars.
>Unemployment low
That was ALL Obama. Trump didn't do a goddamned thing to encourage or enhance hiring or economic systems.
>Borders were closed
They always are you fucking retard. Fox subhumans lying about caravans doesn't change that.
>Putin was minding his business
Getting blown by Trump in Helsinki IS his business, I guess you've got me there.
>Tweets were mean
Yes. Mean, imbecilic, bullying, criminal and retarded as well.

Trump is an abject failure who basically murdered 400,000 Americans and we now know he did a shit job with COVID on purpose because he thought it would kill more Democrats. He deserves to be hanged for that alone.

such as?

Gas hasn't been cheap since the Clinton years when it hit under a dollar a gallon.

tRUMP was a complete failure as President. Never vote for a meme president

sweet sweet copium

Hit post too soon...
In addition, if the GOP has enough brains left to nominate an actual conservative rather than a conman coup-attempting traitor who played a conservative on TV, I'll be very, very happy to vote for their candidate instead of Biden (in the unlikely event he runs again) or Fuck No Harris or any other Democrat I can see on the horizon. But I'll vote for the worst leftist loon they have rather than put a traitor back in power. The Constitution is more important than anything else -- policies come and go, but if we let the Trumpists complete the job of destroying the our Constitutional system, we're fucked beyond redemption.

Kickbacks from China funneled through his family. Flying his son to a business meeting with China on Airforce Two. Quid pro quo with the Ukraine over the DA heading an investigation of a company his son worked at. Those are just three off the top of my head. Imagine what we don't know of.

maybe

What the fuck are you talking about you nigger.
Illegal immigration is at the highest level ever recorded.
>Obama
He gave amnesty to illegals through the dreamer act.

you missed
>I made this up

Attached: 1638523574383.png (883x897, 584.66K)

Get a load of this butthurt faggot

TRUMP 2024

That is especially amusing given that Pence had the balls to stand up and fulfill his oath of office and NOT help Mr. Trump steal the election and shred the Constitution. That took some balls, especially given that Pence wanted (still wants) to be President some day, and he had to know that while the D's would always loath him for his conservatism and for standing with Trump up until the last possible moment, the Trumpists will also always loathe him for finally doing his duty. Pence trashed his own career to live up to his oath to defend the Constitution. There was a time when that would not have been so shockingly rare among Republican officials.

oh okay its just crimes you made up in your head, thanks

What exactly am I coping with, retard? You LOST. I'm relieved and happy as fuck that orange nigger is long gone and rage tweeting from his fake, failed Truthtardation.