You scrawny ass little tranny liberals wouldn’t do shit if you saw me in the street...

You scrawny ass little tranny liberals wouldn’t do shit if you saw me in the street, fuck your feelings Trump 2024 niggers

Attached: 1761AF3D-7AEE-47B2-9A1C-708646C1F6D2.jpg (769x1024, 73.38K)

cant wait till you shoot your "dick" faggot

Don't kid yourself, it's buried in the fat.

fat doesn't = mussels

Lol buttmad libshit why don’t you go back to plebbit if you can’t take it here?

My dick is prolly bigger than urs oh wait u prolly chopped it off cuz you’re a fucking tranny freak

Why don't you go protect a school by walking around the track. If someone did attack it, I hope you can find your gun buried under your rolls.

Why you so angry, bro?

Why don’t you meat me there and we’ll have a little talk tranny bet you’re too scared

>doubt
keep seethn faggot

Lol seethin like you in November little tranny we’re gonna see who’s cryin when your precious Biden can’t protect you anymore

you're fat and ugly and need 2 mirrors to see your dick so you can have a wank

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Lol wow really??? If you were in the special forces why are even on Any Forums? Fucking tranny go back to your pride parade

You'll shoot your dick off kid.

still thinking about trannies ....
>cope skitso

"Go back to...."
Is used when they are lost for words.

sure the fuck is summer up in here
>newfag

u can always tell when a skinny liberal faggots is posing as a tough and cool armed republican chad

LOLz - you think you're "manly" Bahahahah

naw... this is your base acceptation is key faggot

>armed republican chad
No such thing exists

Hey fat boy lose some weight before you shoot down a pant leg and hit the blubber on your fat ass thigh of yours.

Fatty

The AI knows...

Attached: 1655239199095.jpg (827x902, 84.65K)

Let's just call a chud a fat chud.

Lololol bunch of scared ass seething liberals in here y’all won’t do shit you’re all scared af

gut like that he'd need a derringer to not print

do shit? are you a pedo? do you want to split a young boy's ass hole with your cock?

are you that guy?

Attached: FLCfvR1VIAEBO6o.jpg (400x400, 34.55K)

Be like this guy, tubby tuba.

Attached: 70D15689-7208-4AB1-A98A-E3E38468228B.jpg (2048x2048, 510.2K)

fuck you, dont post that again. did you do that on purpose?

Hope you shoot your tiny dick off, orange cock sucker

op is a bot, you responded to a bot

Care to put your money where your mouth is, faggot?
2200 EST, 05/28/2020, 4210 Wolfetown Rd, Cherokee, NC 28719
Bring as many of your cowardly friends as you want; I'll go to prison, but all of you will go to the morgue.

It's not very badass to be obese with a gun tbh looks silly

op is a bot, you responded to a bot