I fuckin hate this sheboon so much

I fuckin hate this sheboon so much

Attached: jedi sheboon.jpg (1014x570, 44.32K)

to be honest, she had nothing to work with! the hole show is absolute trash! every one is unlikable in this show.

Whole show is a canon breaking pile of dogshit.

I'm still going to go off on a limb and say nothing can be worse than the sequels

disney false flag alert. Doing everything they can to make the shows failure on RACE instead of RUINED CANON

Rogue One had some good scenes and Mandalorian started out OK. Thats literally all Disney has done worth watching since they bought SW.

This

in what way? did you see the last few movies? Georges stuff was good, but Disney shit is unbearable!

You're really going to be assblasted when they announce her spin off show soon.

He said sequels, not prequels

However, what they did with the sequels was basically the exact same thing Bethesda did to fallout.
mandalorian and rogue one cannot drown any of it out

i said the sequels are the worst

He said sequels. But clone wars was one of if not the worst Star wars movie. Whole thing was Cringe bad acting by Hayden and Portman.

>mando and rogue doesnt drown it out
I 100% agree. And now that they broke cannon, they can never recover.

She makes more money than you fat boi.

yeah same here! and the review bombing by Disney is to obvious. a few thousand accounts that only rate one show and give a 10/10.

i remember watching "rise" of skywalker. what a dumpster fire. palpatine somehow surviving, the actors visibly cringing when reciting their lines, and the lightning scene just being a loud bass boost.

That's what pisses me off most about this show.
Speech Vader gave to Ben on the death star in a new hope no longer makes sense.
Leia having a whole ass relationship with obi wan when she was a kid completely wipes out her message to him on R2D2 where she insulates she only knows of him because he served with her father in the war.
The organa family not being completely wiped out and executed since it's confirmed they are jedi sympathizers based on calling Obi Wan out of hiding in order to help save Leia

sorry misread

Is this starshit?
Why are you still supporting it/giving Disney money?

cope harder, she is still trash

It was a fucking mess. I half watched it while falling asleep one night year after it was out. TLJ was going to be my last straw. But I dipped back in and got burnt even worse. Guess I deserve it.

ironically enough, even though its a steaming pile of goat shit, last jedi is the least garbage of the sequels because it isn't a fundamental rehash of empire much like how TFA is star wars and TROS is return

Literally, Literally who?
Why are youbplaying the pronoun game for attention?

Reva motherfucker. Everyone knows who Reva is. Thanks to Disney making this whole God damn show about her.

Oh no, did he troon out?

Attached: DSRevan.jpg (220x254, 17.07K)

You... you don't even know who that is, do you..

Yes I do. And no, I will not use his new fake name "Reva"

Why the fuck would reva be a trans Revan? Revan lived in a different time period.

user, he’s denying anything made by Disney exists