I get sentenced in court soon for assaulting a girl. How long will I go to prison for?

I get sentenced in court soon for assaulting a girl. How long will I go to prison for?

Attached: 1655322772924.png (460x460, 388.8K)

It depends how jewish your lawyer is

Lmao

Is Coleman a Jewish last name?

no

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha get fucked idiot, enjoy your court ordered angry boy classes and getting beaten for looking at someone a second too long. Tell your cell mate you’re a proud “chomo” when you go in. Chomos are a group of tough prison gangs, they won’t mess with you

Shut up fag.

Depends if charged with "simple" or "aggravated".
Simple: Maybe a weekend or just a fine.
Aggravated: Could be months to years depending on the Judge.

What's the difference

Fucking women man. She pulled this out of her ass from years and years ago.

r u upset? I’m honestly chilling hard as fuck rn, not being incarcerated or arraigned is the best. I should chill with making you angry though, seems like someone has a widdle temper and I don’t want your smooth, impulse driven ape brain making rash decisions with permanent legal consequences. Kinda like assaulting someone, right? hahahahahaha

Did you sexually assault her or just punch her in the nose for being an insufferable bitch? "Assault" with no qualifiers covers a lot of ground.

damn dude I would have thought you were smart enough to at least google how much trouble you’re in. What’s the charge and I can tell you how fucked you are.

oh so you hate yourself right? Why else would you ignore your instincts? Inhibition is retarded

I pushed her down and kicked her. I also threatened to kill her if she ever left me.

literally one gives you more time than the other, you braindead fuck

no weapon = not aggravated

you may get aggravated and terroristic threats, you'll probably do 2 years, just keep your booty tight young lad

You are a victim of the me too movement. Find the biggest nigger in the pen and become his bitch. You'll be released early for good behavior. No worries.

And what did you learn? Women don't belong to you. It's simply your turn.

You’re a fucking retard for threatening to kill her. You would have been just fine if not for that. I would realistically start gathering as much financial support as possible to defend yourself. At this point, it’s not a matter of if you’ll be found guilty, it’s down to the attorney you throw money at to make sure you don’t sit in prison for years. Criminal defense attorneys are at best mitigators for what the state wants to throw at you. This isn’t even considering the possibility of a DA choosing to prosecute you if your county is small enough. Lose the edgy “heh, who listens to inhibition?” bullshit you’ve honed for years on the internet, that will get you killed in prison. You sound like you belong there, though. Thank fuck I’m not representing you.

Depends on how bad you fucked her up.

She got in my face barking like a dog.

And? Good job, you let some woman ruin the rest of your life because you have the impulse control of a toddler. I was going to ask how your personality disorder is going, but this says it all. Do you want everyone to say you were right? You present this like a judge would go “oh true, she barked in his face, guess we have to throw the charge out because she provoked it!” No dude lmfao, this is real life, not an image board

Then you probably deserve more than you will get. Best of luck. Try to become some AB member's bitch, then at least you will only have to take mostly white dick in your ass.

Nigger spotted

if he isnt one he acts like it how old is OP

You would have done the same. Unless your a beta cuck