Why are so many people pro-homosexual now...

Why are so many people pro-homosexual now? Lust for the same sex is extremely sinful behavior and mutilating yourself because you want to pretend to be the opposite sex is just as sinful and degrading.

Attached: 2B43228F-C97E-4D7C-8E43-14CAF55001BD.jpg (828x455, 382.56K)

>Stinky lonely incel
>Waste of dubs

Attached: Ha ha!.gif (500x387, 1.37M)

because there so brave! and russia bad!

It's fucking gross and I'm really sick of seeing people applaud faggots everywhere I go.

>sinful
lol what?

Eh, just let people do whatever they want, so long as they're not hurting anyone. I believe in personal freedom and liberty. As long as you're not directly fucking with me, I don't give a fuck what you do. I have enough of my own shit to deal with to spend any time worrying about two boys fucking in dresses or whatever. Freedom means everyone minds their own damn business.

big cock makes Bambi go
>zap cock drain obey

Attached: 1619170269289.jpg (850x1101, 288.67K)

Checked. Devil's dubs confirmed.

If they kept it in the bedroom I'd agree but they want to push their filth on the public constantly, especially on kids, and it's become fucking unacceptable.

is only getting worse!
that how hitler got to power...
in the weimarer republik the same happened...

Because it's a cancerous and divisive distraction, so we can be looted more easily.

Attached: 1642303432982.jpg (804x1024, 83.88K)

Again, I mind my own business. It's a public street. Let them dress or carry signs however they want. I don't pay attention, because I don't care. It doesn't affect me.

I don't want anyone giving me shit for how I like to dress or who I like to fuck. So, I'm not going to go out of my way to fuck with anyone else, even if they're out making noise or whatever. Fuck em. I got more important shit to worry about.

this
and this

Attached: hes-right-you-know.jpg (335x250, 66.29K)

Whoa there, pal. There's plenty of reasons to hate fags and their faggotry. But for religious reasons is by far the gayest and most retarded of all the gay retard reasons. Class it up a bit, would ya?

>Why are so many people pro-homosexual now? Lust for the same sex is extremely sinful behavior
Maybe more folks are uncomfortable with denying folks basic rights based on their being into one particular sin rather than another? I havew no problem with being pro-homsexuals without supporting the sin they choose to indulge in. I;m a sunner too, after all. As are you.
I recall somebody saying something about worrying about the speck in your brother's eye while ignoring the timber beam in your own. Ring a bell? I think he made a good point, don't you?

Yep. We're in the same social/economic conditions that led to WW2. Or, maybe WW2 never really ended?

This. I’ll admit that some of the pride stuff and parades and wokeism get kinda annoying, but ultimately I support them. It’s like blm kinda. Both groups have been oppressed for a long time and they’re overcompensating. I get it. I will not go to parades or events or wear clothes or stickers or whatever. But if I ever saw people fucking with a gay/black that was just minding their business then I’d probably intervene. Only if they’re fucking with them because of being gay or black. I feel like most people on here would stand up for people you wouldn’t admit to on here. You’re all a bunch of good guys and softies when it comes down to it

Social media has developed a narcissist epidemic.

Everyone sins, put down your stone

>You’re all a bunch of good guys and softies when it comes down to it
kek! thanks for the laughter!

>But if I ever saw people fucking with a gay/black that was just minding their business then I’d probably intervene.

Nah, that's more than I'd do. Again, that's my attitude about everything, though. If it doesn't affect me, I don't give a shit. I'm certainly not going to put my neck out to try to save strangers. I never signed up to be a hero, and that's not my obligation. As long as it's not me or mine that are getting hurt, I don't care.

I guarantee you're one of those fake hypocrites who commits the worst sins then says a meaningless prayer begs God for forgiveness. You're the true sinful scum and marked your place in Hell

>christfags
>mutilating dicks
You’d know a lot about that wouldn’t ya? For all the talk about trannies and their dicks, you fucking Christfags are cutting the dicks of all your little boys because you were brainwashed into it by someone who crams it down your throat each week.

yeah, me too! if im not getting paid or it effects me personally, i don't care!

Because it's being pushed by the kabaal

Everyone should reflect on Jesus' words regarding homosexuality.

I used to not care. Now, i can't fuckin stand them

There’s nothing I said that was untrue.

>this thread
>in the year 20XX
>pic related

Attached: 1654114642928.jpg (543x379, 39.4K)

I like it because it makes the muslims realize their book has no power over people in the west and then they go complain online and then I can report them and get them banned from most websites

not me. Ill never use a gay cross walk, gay stairs or any of that faggot shit. I new letting them get married would evolve into this faggotry

Yeah it’s true alright, true horseshit. Ya’ll don’t give a fuck about any of this shit. The kids, society, trannies, dicks, national dignity, none of it. You’re just an empty shell of unsatisfied violence. The trannies are just an easy target. If they stop being an easy target you’ll just move on to a new cardinal sin to rail against.

In a few generations there will only be Muslims left

> love God
> love your neighbor as yourself
> forgive others who have wronged you
>love your enemies
> ask God for forgiveness for your sins
> Jesus is the messiah and was given the authority to forgive others
> repentance for your sins is essential
> don't be hypocritical
> don't judge others
> the kingdom of God is near. It is not the rich and powerful - but the weak and poor - who will inherit this Kingdom

These are the teachings of Christ.
If you do not adhere to them you are NOT a Christian.
If you cherry-pick parts of the Bible to undermine these teachings you are NOT a Christian. Utilising the Jewish parts of the Bible for this purpose is unchristian

A Christian puts the teachings of Christ before all other sources of knowledge.
Hermeneutics are a sin.

Attached: JesusOfNazareth.jpg (301x424, 19.48K)

imagine if these psychos redirected their anger towards people who litter