I'm getting radicalized

I'm getting radicalized

Attached: 3962914319.jpg (1773x1773, 94.28K)

just remember that its all just the internet, and you can do whatever you want. the moment you turn off the computer, you can go outside, and be a perfectly normal person, not holding those views and instead, enjoying life. youre not radical for/against the world, only the only spaces youre a part of. the world is actually quite a nice place!

Get out of here before is too late fucking idiot

Just don’t, idiot. Find hatred for the people who are that upset with the world. Not the people that *those* people tell you to be upset by.

Sit down. On your bed. Is something bad happening? No it’s not. Stop obsessing about the [insert demographic].

Also, go out and talk to people. Especially the demographic you’re being tricked into hating. Most of them are normal people. You’re seeing the worst of the worst of any given demographic.

Run for the fucking sunset while you still have time user.

fuck niggers and kikes and spics

*but only ironically. If you need to hate some group, direct your attention towards slavs.

hey

your

reddit

is

showing

based

Attached: reddit.jpg (1095x658, 43.11K)

You don't know my life niggerfaggot.

what kind of minority are you

>muh minorities only have it bad
Kill yourself.

your newfag is showing, look at "Based" OPs second post

Attached: 1649630946999.jpg (157x129, 7.12K)

hi all, boris johnson here... once upon a time i was homeless, for many years. the city i was in put up some plaques to some immigrant people or some niggers in another country, about them freezing to death. so i took off my jacket and sat there in freeze temperatures
when the ambulance came they forced me into the truck "or else they will call the police". the police too, are funded by tax-payer money
at the hospital they kept me for 6 hours and wouldnt let me leave (security guards holding me and making me look crazy). there, i scared the receptionist too. this is where your taxpayer money goes, and remember: its illegal to die

>"they cant keep you in prison after youre dead, so its not illegal to die"
indeed! that is why you (OP) should strap yourself with firery explosives and go into a hospital, then kill yourself. thats what has made you sad like this. the afterlife will be glorious! yes!

against whom? the system? you should shoot it up - a school, that is

pussy wlil do nothing. aint radicalized against shit
hes just a pussy

Dumb kike post, shoot up a masonic lodge or a synagogue or fucking Langley.

dumb nigger post, nobody gives a fuck about the masons. steal someones pickup truck and crash into ATM machines and tow them away after burning down the store

Go fuck yourself kike glownigger.

steal needles from HIV positive druggies and put them underneath the gas pumps to be radical (cool) against the gas prices

youre no fun you boring pussy. stop worrying about being radicalized you guilty pervert

hatred is narrative and narrative is of your own making.

Humans will human, and the way you'll spin that fact will decide whether you're virtuous or viceful