Controlling parents don't allow me to have snapchat/social media as a teenager

>controlling parents don't allow me to have snapchat/social media as a teenager
>stop talking to friends outside of school because most of them have no text/call plan and just use snap, we grow further apart and they get new friends who don't like me even though I rarely interact with them
>this goes on for 2 years and parents constantly ask me why I don't go places with friends
>finally download snap behind parent's backs
>make plans with my closest friends to go to beach once school gets out for the summer about a month beforehand
>everyone seems genuinely excited to go
>last week I'm sitting by a friend at lunch and see him typing in a group chat titled "beach time"
>they're discussing plans to go to the beach once school gets out for the summer and I wasn't invited to the group chat
>ask my friend to be added to the chat, he ignores me
>tap him on the shoulder and ask again, he stares at me for a minute before adding me
>check my phone and see multiple people typing in the group chat
>get removed before anyone even says anything
>he just shrugs his shoulders and leaves

O... okay then...

Attached: Screenshot 2021-06-20 8.35.31 PM.png (305x438, 239.82K)

>be me
>parents allow me to have social media
>refuse to give in to globohomo and dont use social media
>forever alone
>forever based

nigger

Attached: gay niggers.webm (640x360, 409.08K)

Sometimes I wish my friends weren't so dead set on using snap and we could just text like normal people sometimes... I would get new friends but I have anxiety and every teenager in my town is already addicted to weed and nicotine and I really don't want to fuck my life up like that

The key is to stop caring
If you dont know what youre missing out on, youre not missing out on it.

Youre making a good decision with the drugs. They just want to be cool, and then fuck up their whole lives. But you dont :)
They may urge you to try, but dont ever do it, its hard, but its worth it.

That would be fine if I wanted to be a loner with no friends... but there's also the fact that they make plans to do stuff when I'm right there in front of them and they don't invite me. They're renting an entire fucking house for a week down south on AirBNB and invited practically every single person I know except me, and they constantly talk about how fun it's gonna be when I'm right there. I had the audacity to ask them what time we should meet up and they just laughed and told me I'm not going. Honestly the only thing keeping me from killing myself is the fact that I have online friends to play video games with and I'm happy then at least.

I've had beer and weed before with people before they collectively decided to shun me, it's just not for me. The beer tasted pretty good but I can definitely live without.

Again, I was in the same situation, just stop caring. You'll make lots of friends when youre an adult, and im sure you can make some friends internet-free rn if you just put in some effort. The biggest problem here is the anxiety, fight it.

Based

There must be something wrong with you OP, aside from not realizing these people aren't your friends.

>Snap
Eww, zoomzoom
You're probably a weirdo if you get ignored
I've never had social media and I'm extremely popular, I even had girls from nearby cities know my name
I'm so fucking popular that when I came back after 2 years in Italy my best friend posted me on IG playing VR and I had 3 friends text me asking me why i didn't tell them I was back and ready to make plans

Based

Lmao what the fuck is wrong with you

>is on Any Forums
fist your own asshole, larping faggot

Attached: 6C6DEEBC-00B8-4159-BAAE-7C9C11207BC8.jpg (623x723, 43.71K)

Is this normal in America?
It's so easy to make friends if you want to, why would you accept such humiliations?

>imagine not being popular
user...

>Is this normal in America?
I think it's just a zoom zoom thing

>nooo you must be a loser like me everyone must be a loser like me!!!
Sad, these copes always boost my ego even more when faggots like you think it's impossible
As if anything I've said is some sort unique stuff, I knew fat fucks that were popular because they were funny and social beasts

Just go to a bar, drink something, wait for an occasion and you'll probably make friends or just go to some classes, shooting range, dancing, whatever, fuck, you can make friends at work if you aren't an insufferable fag

i met my best friend at 22, I'm 28 now and we are like brothers
just live on with your life, you'll eventually have someone you can call friends, even if it's online there's a connection with someone else and every man needs that

Why are you (You)ing me? I'm aware of how to do the friendships