How can I (huge fat man) get someone like her (pretty woman)

how can I (huge fat man) get someone like her (pretty woman)

Attached: images (13).jpg (400x563, 27.75K)

Work on getting fit, don't be a piece of shit

Be taller than the woman by half a head or so.

Be funny.

Have a job.

Talk to woman. Bonus if you talk to her as if she was a human being.

money, it's always money

money helps, or political connections
or be an unfunny comedian on major network
probably none of those are in your favour, so only thing you can work is being attractive in your height class, learn some humour, bitches love some humour.

thanks. I will do what I can.

Get your life together. Set goals and achieve them. Have confidence.

>Money
>Nice car
>Get in shape if you can
>money
>Be taller than her at least a bit
>Be funny
>money
>be confident
>Be a rapist
>pretend to be rich
>money
>Pretend to be gay but open to new things
>money
>be gay
>be a massage therapist
>Be a doctor
>be a firefighter or cop
>go to local charities and pretend to care about people
>money
>have a big house
>pay hookers to be on your arms all the time... I've never gotten more attention from women than when i had a hot gf
>be rich
>have a big dick and show it off by sending dick pics
>Talk to as many women as possible. You'll never get a hot one like OP's pic though if you're fat. Only if you wear a suit and tell them you're rich... and even then it's short lived.
>Also money

Money if you aren't willing to get in shape. Honestly money is probably more important. I'm in shape. Not 25 bmi with 8 percent body fat. But not overweight. And it seems like only fat young white women are attracted to me. I've always speculated it's because they were never able to pull a fit guy. But other than that it's only minorities attracted to me. I don't make a lot of money. Just a little bit more than enough to get buy. Honestly no good looking white girl will give me the time of day. It's not enough to be in shape. They want money too.

it does sound fucked

Money, making them laugh and learn to flirt without being a creep.

That last bit was and is still hard for me to some extend.

The money part is algo arguable, the point is not to get a goldigging whore but to earn enough for you to feel comfortable in your shoes. Otherwise you'll find kinda out of place.

Also, that bitch is not really pretty, she'll hit the wall sooner or later and she's a classical thot showing off her nips on social media. All her worth is being sexy and being a fucktoy, she's not relaitonship material.

Attached: goodsandservices.jpg (500x388, 42.07K)

Chloroform

That's how it is today, even "religious" girls are going like that.

Feminism was a mistake.

give up, rape her instead. whats she gonna do? say no?
besides she looks like a cheap slut, not someone you want to be in a relationsip with

Nurses bro, stick to trying to bag nurses. They are career driven so if you're fairly presentable, have a job and a vehicle, have a place to live, most nurses will give you at minimum enough time to give them an idea of whether to mace you or not.

money

Sadly, 90% are batshit insane.

Being around death too much fucks with them and their sexuality.

also, sometimes, an addendum i suppose, sometimes, being just honest does work, not trying to play anyone else, it depends what you are looking for, just a nice gf, or a lifelong partner, honesty and being funny, if you get turned by 10 women it doesnt matter, it might hurt your self-esteem, you are still you, and someone will be there who appreciates of how you try and do, keep at it man. Road to success is not paved by pleasant memories (often). Pic related, if you find that funny, then you can find a woman who can appreciate your sense of humour.

Attached: 1655291071621.jpg (675x885, 35.12K)

this is good advice.

Be the male lead in an early 2000's sitcom.

Honestly I think it has more to do with the internet and the ubiquity of higher education. What was a "chad" in the early 2000s isn't anymore. The bar has moved. You need to be good looking, fit, drive a nice car, and earn a lot of money to pull decent and better white girls.

Higher education rarely translate into higher pay anymore.

I'm an engineer working as a sparkie.