Is it still safe to use public torrents? I want to get Photoshop

Is it still safe to use public torrents? I want to get Photoshop

Attached: ikea-shark5.jpg (660x660, 128.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/painter701/status/957634667108282368
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have paranoia and am stupid. I torrent yesterday and after a while my internet would go down alot until i deleted the file from my PC. Help me the FBI is watching

Bro the fbi does not give a flying fuck about torrents u r being paranoid for zero reason

The vast majority of people get photoshop illegally

What about my ISP shutting off my interwebz?

IP lawyers sniff around in P2P networks.
if they find you, they make your ISP tell them who you are.
just use a VPN for torrenting, and make sure your torrent client ONLY uses the VPN.

How can they find you if you don't seed?

it has nothing to do with seeing. they simply participate in swarms. if you download, from them, they'll count that. if they even just see your IP in the swarm, they'll get dollar signs in their eyes... unless it's a VPN that doesn't log and doesn't respond to ransom letters. then they move on.

if you want Adobe CC, including Photoshop, go look for "painter7" and "CCMaker". that's good stuff. you might end up on a russian web board. use google translate, find the download ;)

Use a VPN
I got a few warnings years back, got a VPN, and haven't gotten a single one since
Paid like $4 for 3 years or so too

Also it looks like Adobe is making a web version of PS for free soon
Though I don't know if it will be feature-stripped or not

the dude puts his stuff on that board there. everywhere else is just copied.
twitter.com/painter701/status/957634667108282368
VPNs: I've been with ipredator/njalla for very long and have had no problems with the law yet.

They wont shut off your interwebz. You'll get a cease and desist email from your ISP. Couple of strikes and they might fuck u off but not for a first "offense"

TBH, it's mostly movies and music that issue C&D notes. I've personally never seen C&D emails for software.

Photoshop is free if you use the web version you turbo nigger.

Question about torrenting professional software:
Do the software companies ever try and audit people using their software commercially?

as a former PS pirate of 10(?)ish years i honestly recommend just shelling out for affinity photo editor. its about $50 for a permanent license and it feels very at home because almost every hotkey is 1:1 with the original

GIMP is free for the download.

most commercial software tries to phone home. piracy deals with disabling/circumventing that.

adobe have never cared about personal use pirates

I mean if they see a professional project that likely used their software, is there a risk of them emailing you or something to check if you have a legit license?

I've only ever seen Microsoft do it (through a 3rd party) and even then, i haven't seen them do it since Office365 and azure licensing kicked in to high gear like 5 years ago. Presumably the consumption of volume licenses dropped off a cliff as everyone bought subscriptions to 365 instead.

It's also a piece of piss to just lie to them. The fuck they gonna do? Show up at your place?

I don't even mean Microsoft, I'm talking very expensive professional, industry-leading programs
The main worry would be something like a cease and desist

download from creative cloud and use genp, you absolute fucking mong
reddit is your friend

>a web version of PS for free
everything you upload and edit will be jewgle searchable and belong to them, so careful with your confidential projects
and your memes
and your lolis
and your nazism