Lust, masturbation, and premarital sex are a sin that taints your very soul and inteferes with your relationship to God...

Lust, masturbation, and premarital sex are a sin that taints your very soul and inteferes with your relationship to God, making you more prone to Satan's attacks.

>Mark 7: 21 “For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed the evil thoughts, fornications, thefts, murders, adulteries,

>Matthew 5:28 - But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

>1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee fornication. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the fornicator sins against his own body.

>1 John 2:16 - For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh & the lust of the eyes & the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world.

>Hebrews 13:4 - Marriage is to be held in honor among all, & the marriage bed is to be undefiled; for fornicators & adulterers God will judge.

Many men are depressed and unhappy for this very reason. Pray to Christ daily for help overcoming lust of the flesh, because that's what alienates you from God. Live a chaste life devoted to Christ and if you're truly lonely He will provide you with a Godly woman to be your wife.

May Christ be with you all, my dear brothers.

Attached: 1654881154336.jpg (576x457, 30.56K)

Amen

Attached: 1653944513812.jpg (480x480, 54.83K)

Why should I listen to what the Bible says about sex?

It only takes 5000 souls to soften a sin

So you'll be blessed and protected by God and given a Godly wife.

All sins are forgiven by Jesus for those who repent.

Be blessed on Earth and in Heaven, my dear brother.

What evidence is there that God exists and that he wants to give me a Godly wife?

God forgive us. God bless you, OP. Thank you.

Christ be with you, dear brother.

Read the Bible and pray daily, asking God earnestly for evidence. He will eventually reveal Himself to you in a way you will understand.

Fuck God. How dare he have made me knowing that I would be as pathetic and unloved as I am? Why even bring a being like me into existence? If I see God I’ll slap his bitch ass so hard that he’ll be able to meet God’s God. Fucking cunt.

Blame Satan for misleading humanity in Eden, and Eve for not trusting God. As for you, pray daily and read the Scriptures. God will bless you with a peaceful happy life and guide you to a Godly Wife if you obey Him and live according to His will.

But God made Satan retard

God made Lucifer, who rebelled against God. Please, don't make the same mistake. Submit yourself to God in love and you'll be made happy.

Yeah, I know, but I can't stop jerking off right now.

When it comes to topics like this, I think going partially secular is helpful, as with Apologetics. Especially in a mixed crowd. You and I know the practical benefits of spiritual practices such as abstinence, but someone who has never considered such a thing would find it absurd.

>Christ be with you, dear brother.
Thank you so much. Christ is risen.

But only 144,000 people get into heaven, all jews. Read the Revelation.
"And I saw the number of them that were sealed and they were a hundred and forty and four thousand of the twelve tribes of Israel and these were the chosen of God"
and the "them" was masculine.
>but "multitude of many nations"
That's the judgement, aka everyone who didn't get in. It shouldn't be a big surprise that a jew wrote a book where jews are the chosen ones and get rewarded while everyone else gets punished. It's also not really surprising that everyone else brainfogs when you point out things like this so they can keep telling themselves they'll be one of the chosen few.

>God made Lucifer
Lucifer was a Roman god associated with the planet Venus before the christian cult started up in Rome. That's why "satan" is associated with the five-pointed star (it used to be associated with Venus, look it up).

Those 144,000 are virgins who kept themselves pure and given VIP. All who accept Christ are saved. You need to pray to God as you read the Scriptures so The Holy Spirit will keep Satan from misleading you.

Christ be with you, dear brother.

They are the same person as scriptures make clear. Lucifer was the Angel and because of pride waged war and was cast out, turning into Satan.

>Luke 10:18 And He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.

Jesus Himself makes this clear and backs up these two verses.

>Isaiah 14:12 “How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations!

>Revelation 12:9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

I'm assuming that depends on whether you believe Revelation is prophetic or an account of an attack on the Roman Empire.