I've known my online friend Nora for over 4 years now...

I've known my online friend Nora for over 4 years now. She came out recently and fortunately could afford the gender affirming surgeries she desperately needed. I'm glad that her country (Canada) is fairly supportive of LGBT and trans people, it's at least easier for them to receive medical assistance there. This is the happiness and bright future that conservatives want to take away from trans youth. It's been less than a week since the operation, but I can really tell she feels more confident in her body now. If you're struggling with dysphoria, I simply wanted to let you know that you will pass one day. My friend used to cry herself to sleep after looking in the mirror but now she's indistinguishable from a cis woman. Anyways this was merely a positivity post from an ally because I want to spread good vibes and hope during this pride month. Take care everyone. Block out the TERFs, transphobes, and fascists.

Attached: myfriendsrssurgery.png (825x1104, 989.8K)

your friend will an hero in a few years. enjoy what little time you have left together.

If she's indistinguishable from a cis woman, why is Nora using they/them pronouns?

do what you want silly liberal westerner but I'll still laugh at you

she goes by she/her or they/them with no preference between the two.

Tfw you make a trip to the butcher

seems "dysphoria" is synonymous with "hysteria" these days

Attached: 1628812178511 1625578494085.jpg (679x658, 225.4K)

Nigger are you blind? Thats clearly a man or woman on testosterone.

This is why Putin should win and claim world leadership with Xi

Ayo get this grooming pedo shit the fuck outta here. This aint reddit nigger.

born in a male body but with a female brain and now her body matches her true gender. all that matters to me is that she feels comfortable and accepted.

Fucking god damn pedo groomer. I read your text, you need to be put down like a fucking animal.

Attached: 20220415_200012.gif (370x377, 1.96M)

Nigga shut up before I cut your fucking head off and mail it to your parents

Stop trying to act like youre not grooming extremely weak minded autists on here.

>she/her or they/them
>no difference
Pick one

she'll finally be able allowed to critisize women who support abortions.

Attached: 1653277717549.jpg (1352x1164, 212.52K)

Facist or commie a tranny is a faggot that deserves to die.

i can prove this is a mental illness. that's a full grown adult holding a soft toy in bed. no mentally stable adult would do this.

The crocodile

Attached: images.jpeg-20.jpg (237x212, 4.3K)

Norman will be dead by 2032

Why did you bump, dumb girl pretender?
He will be gone in less than 10 years, are you going to save him, OP? Do you not care just like the rest of us?