What is the biggest hoax in internet history?

What is the biggest hoax in internet history?

Attached: FT9TK1kWIAAdg24.jpg (210x238, 13.07K)

Drink water

OP's mother isn't a whore

Attached: 1655129417974.png (701x438, 131.74K)

White genocide

Pronouns (their/them) or whatever i still don't get it...
maybe not the biggest one but the biggest current one

The ONE
The ONLY ONE

You eat spiders at night

Death

Covid, everything about it, on all sides, but especially from the side of there being an effective vaccine for it. Sure fooled a lot of retards and ruined the economy

Faggot

Definitely Qanon with about 57% of republicans believing in it at its peak

>Definitely Qanon
For ages I didn't even know how you were supposed to pronounce it. I thought it was pronounced like "Kwannon", the historical Japanese reading of the name of the Buddhistbodhisattvaassociated withcompassion (aka Guanyin).

Based picrel

>Antifa was behind Jan 6 capitol attack

You think its a 'hoax' that the establishment is full of child abusers?

Hahaha, retard.

Take your meds

Provide proof that every single politician in Congress is a child abuser. Not just one, everyone.

This. Q was a hilariously powerful memetic hazard.

Straw man argument. No one said "all of them". Correct your straw man and then we'll continue

Not that user but when you start adding retarded shit like devil worshipping, pizza parlors as secret dungeons and straight up fictional elements then people start to doubt the theory. And thats fucking awful because many in power ARE pedophiles (including trump) but retards like you are more interested in these wierd fantasies than the truth. Youre a monster

HAHAHAHA I KNEW IT I WAS FUCKING WAITING FOR A RETARD TO SAY “STRAWMAN” BECAUSE THEY CANT PROVE JACK SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAOOOO

Attached: 0676C2CC-07B5-44FB-B4C5-9B9628CD0080.jpg (600x450, 33.14K)

5/10 b8

The storm is coming 2 more weeks Donald Trump didn’t rape Virginia Hillary Clinton drains the blood of children to drink in satanic rituals 2 more weeks

Attached: B5EDE901-8C90-4826-A61E-28A0DB211474.jpg (750x696, 166.11K)

That tRump won the election.

second place: Chemtrails.